Pacific Southwest Container

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

John Mayol

Great place to work. It's fast-paced, results oriented, focused on growth, and ...successful!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Modesto, CA

ProsGreat co-workers; great compensation and benefits. We also get a production bonus paid every 4 weeks. Kaizen process leads to good manufacturing improvements.

ConsIt's a job-shop so the work sometimes fluctuates and we have to work consecutive Saturdays.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. We're in business and we all have jobs. Thanks!

boring job

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

Prospay is good if your hired on

Conspay sucks as a temp and it really boring and very strict

If your desperate then go for it.

Assembly Line (Former Employee) Modesto, CA

ProsFairly easy work, boring.. doing the same thing for hours..

Constacky and ghetto management. ran by a group of people who think they are saving the world.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplement more of a employment system. Give each employee and opportunity to try other lines of work. Pay your workers more.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great capabilities are stifled by an autocratic owner

Account Executive (Current Employee) Modesto, CA

ProsHigh pay and good benefits...some senior managers are very talented. The equipment and knowledge workers are first rate.

ConsOwner meddles too much and does not let senior managers run the show. There are very talented individuals at this facility but the autocratic culture simply gets in the way of getting things done for the customer. Every customer contract must stand on its own merit....owner often wants employees to manage low margin buxiness with no incentive. Customers often complain about being nickle and dimed after the fact. Example of this is after the fact billing for tooling and prep charges. Order turn time is slow due to overly detailed IT and production systems.

Advice to Senior ManagementStand up to the owner.

Worked for Pacific Southwest Container? Contribute to the Community!