Paciolan

Updated Jul 2, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Dave Butler

wonderful company, feels like a family

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsStrong, capable yet approachable upper management. Great CEO and CFO! Very professionally run, stable and profitable company. Employee satisfaction and pride in the company is greater than in any company I've ever worked. It really feels like a family here.

There are great perks like subsidized exercise and yoga classes offered weekly in the office. They feed us lunch every few weeks, such as bringing in the In-n-Out truck. Great training and education reimbursement opportunities.

The company actively analyses itself to identify and address any issues. There are focus groups who are always looking to improve things, like collaboration across departments, as well as groups to make office environment fun and keep employees happy. As a result this company has the lowest turnover I've ever experienced and employees work here for many years, including some who have been here over 25 years.

ConsSince the company is about 35 years old there are legacy software systems as well as antiquated processes (documentation heavy waterfall product development) however all are being addressed at the moment and should be fully replaced with cutting edge technologies as well as process (agile scrum) in the next few years.

Departments are segregated and don't communicate or collaborate well with each other, however that issue is being addressed as well.

Being a software product company, the development work can at time be a little boring and rudimentary, however bleeding-edge technologies are being leveraged.

Pay is good but could use more vacation time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work! Maybe give new hires more vacation time.

Great place to work!

Ecommerce Operations Specialist (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsFantastic team and great cooperation between departments. Hard work is recognized. Flexible work schedule when needed.

ConsLong hours are often necessary which can make work life balance difficult. Very difficult to move up in the organization.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork on employee growth opportunities and training.

Software engineer

ProsPaciolan has friendly environment. You can experience new technologies here. Work time is flexible and managers work with you to give you enough time.

Consthere are many projects and deadlines at the same time. supporting legacy system and bringing them to new technology is not easy many times.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A happy experience.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsGood business and good team. Free breakfast every Friday. Free snacks sometimes.

ConsDon't see any so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementTalk to employee more frequently and try to understand and respond to their needs.

A place to call your second family

Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsA great working environment. The people you work with really tells how much dedication there is to the company and what the company stands for.

ConsIt's a bit far of a drive from where I live. However, I love the place so much, I don't mind the drive.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore leadership classes to employees.

Paciolan is a great place to work, I am a sales and marketing associate. Been working here for 7 months.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Irvine, CA

ProsGreat work life balance. Supervisers are reasonable and helpful. Excellent atmoshpere.

ConsNot a great training program. A lot of the terminology they use is unfamiliar to those not in the ticketing business previously, so at times things can seem overly complex.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove training program so new workers can adapt more easily and help the team.

challenging and rewarding

Technical Operations Engineer (Current Employee)

Prosloads of opportunity to learn, be creative and think out of the box and grow exponentieally

Conssometimes favoritism shown, and adequate recognition not given..

Advice to Senior Managementinvest in internal human resources more

Worked for Paciolan? Contribute to the Community!