Paco Communications Reviews 2 Reviews
1 person found this helpfulPros
The owners are great to work with: respectful, open to new ideas, highly competent, and all around nice people. Everyone who I worked with was equally as nice and talented. The culture is relaxed but still very professional, and very team-oriented and supportive. As a bonus, the office space is really cool and was well designed.Cons
There is no el stop really close by the new offices on Aberdeen, and there aren't many lunch options in the neighborhood.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Continue to treat employees as valued members of the PACO team. Maybe have a suggestion box for people to many anonymous comments? It would be nice to do something for peoples' birthdays (like getting cupcakes or something).Recommends
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
· Lots of hands-on experience
· Team is willing to teach and work with you when you have questions or new to a project
· Will gain in-depth knowledge about marketing practices for Hispanic audiences.
· Fun, casual environmentCons
· Structure and professionalism is very loose
· The agency is very small so they require even more effort and dedication from their staff.
· Difficult to set a meeting with management or schedule a performance review.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Improvement in structure and professionalism would greatly help.