Palantir Economic Solutions

Palantir Economic Solutions Reviews

4.6

Jason Ambrose
1 Rating

Growing quickly, many opportunities.

Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Consultant in Houston, TX

I have been working at Palantir Economic Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

-The company management structure is relatively flat and you will quickly notice how easy it is to talk to people who are more senior.
    -You will always be busy. If you're not with a client, there are plenty of projects to join.
    -There are opportunities to expand the scope of your work and pursue something that might interest you a bit more.
    -Very cooperative work environment.

Cons

-You will at some point be stuck doing monotonous tasks, such as mapping variables, etc. It doesn't matter if you come in with a degree in biology, or a PhD in Quantum Physics, you will will be moving lots of data around, and doing everything associated with that.

-Professional development (especially subject matter expertise) is up to you.

I absolutely love working for Palantir

Current Employee - Office Manager in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Palantir Economic Solutions full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I have worked at Palantir for a little over a year and I would have to say my experience has been great. I love the flexibility, our diverse work environment, the fact they allow you to choose your career path and help you achieve your career goals. We have grown so much in the year that I have been here and continuously growing. Palantir is an overall great company to work for.

Cons

I don't foresee anything wrong with Palantir.

Keep up the great work.

Fun and Rewarding Company to work for

Pros

Great amount of opportunity if you have initiative to seek it. Fun atmosphere with great people. I have been working here for 2 years and have seen the company rapidly grow, but still maintain the culture that it is known for. If you like to work hard and get involved, this is a great place for you.

Cons

Processes are changing because of growth, but not necessarily a bad thing.

Some great experience gained and excellent working environment

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Pros

Very good connections in the industry which can "open doors", good work-life balance, challenging but at the same time entertaining environment.

Cons

Work culture is a bit too relaxed

Awesome!

Pros

Challenging and great work-life balance

Cons

Process needs to be streamlined