Palm Beach Community College
www.pbcc.edu Lake Worth, FL

Palm Beach Community College Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great place for part-time work or a summer job.

Tutor (Former Employee)
Boca Raton, FL

I worked at Palm Beach Community College

ProsGreat work environment, easy work. You get to help students. Most of the people are helpful. You get to learn how to use the media and tools that are used in a variety of classes. By troubleshooting some problems for teachers or students, you get to learn a few things as well. There's great satisfaction in knowing you taught someone something that he or she needed help on.

ConsSome students are just plain lazy. They will ask you to do their assignment for them instead of helping them learn the material. You must explain to them this will not do them any good in class or in life. Sometimes they get it, sometimes they don't.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, I felt they did their job in a satisfactory manner.

Highly bureaucratic conservative leadership that is change-aversive

Mid-Level (Current Employee)
Lake Worth, FL

I have been working at Palm Beach Community College

ProsIt's what it is and has a monopoly.

ConsVery bureaucratic, aged, and highly conservative and leadership that is highly aversive to institutional advancement and any changes. They typically give no authority to actually do jobs but micromanage, or else don't micromanage and then kill advancement because it requires change.

Advice to Senior ManagementRetire?

Worked for Palm Beach Community College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Palm Beach Community College reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Palm Beach Community College employees.