Paloras Reviews

1 review filtered by
  • Any Status
Ramki Pitchuiyer

1. Overall - they were a good contract firm to work for - they tried hard to make you a part of the company

Former Employee - Solutions Architect in Cupertino, CA
    Former Employee - Solutions Architect in Cupertino, CA

I worked at Paloras full-time (Less than a year)

They worked hard at integrating you into the company (Lab126) - this was a long term contract and they acted as the intermediary between Amazon/Lab 126 and the employee. Depending on which of the principals you were working with, they fought like crazy for you or didn't seem to care. I strongly recommend working with Ramki, if you have the opportunity - he really seemed to have your best interests in mind

Ultimately, their bread is buttered by the contractor, not the contractee, so you were never completely sure where they were coming from. The delay between when you started and when you got paid seemed excessive. They're on a monthly billing and payment cycle. In my case it was nearly three months from the time I started until I got my first pay check which feels like a very long time.

Advice to Management

Don't try to snow the employees, when you're being straight shooters, you're great and when you weren't people saw through it immediately. It really hurt the credibility of the organization.

RSS Feed </> Embed