Pamlab

Updated Jun 12, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Eric Wingerter

Drinking the Kool-Aid.....Been here for more than 7 years and I feel fortunate every day for the opportunity

Corporate Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI have been developed by my managers and could walk if I chose to, but why would I? I have been with this company through thick and thin, I am going to stick around for the thin. Everything happens for a reason. You can't always be on the up swing. It will make me appreciate the next time we are. My company wouldn't abandon me if I had problems. Why would I abandon them?

ConsEvery company has a con. Mine for them is new product/pipeline....please get moving!

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your middle management and worker bees. Act on the advice and just don't listen. They know more about the company than you do.

Negative for women and ethnicities

Medical Sales Representative (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe company was just bought out.

ConsOld management style is still in play.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe best thing that could happen to this company is for the nestle people to come in and blow out all the good old boys in management.

My work experience at Red River Pharma, LLC has been positive.

Administrative Services Manager (Current Employee) Shreveport, LA

ProsTeam dignity and respect, ethical business conducted, open communication encouraged and supported, company returns significant rewards of compensation, benefits, job satisfaction and quality of life.

ConsStill a young and slightly flat organization, creating some career advancement hurdles.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Bonus structure is absolutely pathetic!

Medical Representative (Former Employee)

ProsBase salary and company car, all expenses are paid for. Products are great and do work. Majority of the folks are good people.

ConsCompany doesn't take care of the good sales talent, cannot retain top performers. Bonus structure breeds mediocrity. Company doesn't keep their word on future promises.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward your top reps with a bonus structure that makes them want to go out and work hard. The bonus structure is horrible.

Worked for Pamlab? Contribute to the Community!