Panam Telecom

Panam Telecom Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

1 Employee Review

Worst managed company in the world

Store Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsNothing this company is horrible I cant say one good thing about them they are garbage.

ConsEverything!
    1. It is completely foriegn run they have their back office in india and none of them know what they are doing. They will not pay you what they promise. They will lie to you about upcoming stores and markets. They are crooks to customers who train employees to lie. No employee is treated fairly. The ownership is all from pakistan and will start speaking paki in front of you talking bad about you. The HR lady butchers the english language as she only speaks ghetto talk and has no idea about HR tho she will say she has an MBA.

Advice to Senior ManagementEither quit and close down or hire and this time dont fire the experienced people you have.....also dont lie I was a dm at my last job and was told to come over and would be a dm in a matter of months instead they hired and fired me because of a rivalary with the company I worked for.

Worked for Panam Telecom? Contribute to the Community!