Pantar Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great Company.. Professional in Services and Management

IT Manager (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsThe company is having good leadership and great management team. They are employee focused, takes good care of their consultant. They will provide you with excellent career training and skill program. Yearly holidays and employee benefits are provided. There is lot of room for improvement in the organisation.

ConsPromotions are based on skills and experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Bad Management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsNone I saw that I liked

ConsNo Placement, No Credibility, nothing

A Good company to work for

Programmer Analyst (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsI have worked in Pantar for 4 years and I only have positive experiences with them and not a single negative experience. This looks like an advertisement, but that tells me how much I am pleased with the company's performance.

People at Pantar have always been open, helpful and understanding of my situations. Money is always secondary and relationships are primary for the people in this company.

The one thing I like the most of my company is the responsiveness for any kind of question or help I needed at any point of time, be it salary questions, H1 filing questions, questions regarding clients/vendors, anything.

ConsMarketing needs to be better. I didn't need the help of marketing much except in one occasion, but that is something Pantar needs to grow a bit.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you guys are doing.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Excellent/Growing firm

Software Developer (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsI have been with Pantar Solutions, Inc. for last 7 years now and I am enjoying every moment. Very open, prompt and friendly management. Diversified software professionals who are very helpful if in need.

ConsNeed more Friday happy hours...often.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work

Worked for Pantar Solutions? Contribute to the Community!