Par Electrical Contractors

Add Photos

Dale Querrey

Par review

DESIGNER III (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsGood company to work for.

ConsNo St Louis offices at this time.

Treat Everyone Fairly

Management (Former Employee) Kansas City, MO

ProsOpportunity for steadfast growth in a booming industry that isn't phasing out anytime soon. Okay and benefit package (not up to industry standards though; this could potentially be a con). Knowledgeable and approachable management.

ConsLack of communication from management to lower level employees. Pre-planning for the particular project I wasn't on point and mixed messages from one boss to another as to what/where/how something was to be done.

Advice to Senior ManagementEffective communication is key. Treat everyone as you would treat your own family. Being demanding is one thing as you must meet strict guidelines, but doing so in a standoffish manner or unpleasant way only leads to negative results and/or failures. Pay your employees based on their credentials as well as industry standards rather than what you "see" as being a "solid" pay rate given the scope of the job. The budget for any job is essential but making promises to "grow" and have an increase in one's pay after a year at the company then throwing even more responsibilities on him or her and keeping them at the same rate is ridiculous!

Great

Prosstimulating working environment and challenging jobs

Consprojects work have its ups and downs

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Par Electrical

Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsGood pay, benefits, and time off.

ConsNo growth opportunity. Hostile office environment due to office manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone

Worked for Par Electrical Contractors? Contribute to the Community!