ParableSoft Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.3
Victor Amuso

1. Awesome company that encourages employees to do their best work!

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Software Developer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at ParableSoft part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Parablesoft’s growth creates an environment which is continuously evolving. This company provides a multitude of benefits but one of the most fulfilling is the opportunity to be an active participant in continuing to build a great company that is shaping the industry. With a flexible schedule and the ability to work remote, this company provides an awesome work/life balance! The work is valuable and we provide our clients with amazing services and products. There are plenty of opportunities to grow and improve your skills.

Cons

With a fast growing company, we are figuring out better ways to do things which can be a bit of a learning curve, but there's plenty of support to ensure positive growth and prosperity.

Advice to Management

Working for such an amazing company with amazing people, I feel very fortunate. Thanks for providing opportunities for advancement and growth and keeping a positive and upbeat work environment.

2. Flexible hours, rewarding work, educational experience, extremely enjoyable.

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

Pros

The ability to work remotely; the flexibility of the hours that I work; workplace environment is casual and laid back

Cons

Still learning and developing some business operating procedures

Advice to Management

keep on working harder than those beneath you. It's inspirational.

3. Not perfect, but no job is. As good as it gets

Current Employee - Developer in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Developer in Tampa, FL

I have been working at ParableSoft full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

A myraid of interesting projects and clients Flexible schedule Work from home most of the time Great teammates Nice computers Flexible time off Always learning both by solving new projects and with paid learning Flat management structure Pay gets truly gets reviewed as skills evolve Great process

Cons

Because we try to keep our quality high, and good people are hard to find, we stay busy all the time.

Advice to Management

Continue doing what you're doing.

5. Micro Management Problems and No Pay

Former Contractor - Software Developer in Tampa, FL
    Former Contractor - Software Developer in Tampa, FL

I worked at ParableSoft as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to work remotely and use a webcam. There's isn't any other benefit to working for this company.

Cons

You will be micro managed. Project specs change after you start work. You won't be told how much time to spend on a project. When you do spend time, you won't be paid for it. You'll be asked to mentor young underpaid developers and then not be paid for your time.

Advice to Management

You should have kept your business closed last time. You are hurting the local software development community.

RSS Feed </> Embed