Paradigm Consulting Group

Employment Status

Reset
3.6
CEO

1. A great working environment with high potential for growth.

I worked at Paradigm Consulting Group

Pros

You can to take your sales skills to the next level and develop business acumen over time.

Cons

Requires hard work, good habits and a dedication to succeed.

2. True test of sales skills and personal confidence

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Emeryville, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Emeryville, CA

I worked at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of opportunities to learn and establish yourself as a top performer. Working outdoors in a multitude of locations. Sky is the limit for how much you choose to make.

Cons

High employee change over, this type of sales is definitely not for everyone. Company is still growing and with that come many pains especially when some choose not to act in a professional manner.

SCAM!!!!!

Current Employee - Marketing Position in Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Marketing Position in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time

Pros

If you want to sell products door-by-door, at minimum wage, than this is your company!

Cons

Don't waste your time going to an interview with this company, they don't explain you anything about the position until the 2nd interview, when they reveal that the great opportunity for you is: selling products door-by-door. Don't let their new office, nice suits and politeness trick you.

Advice to Management

Be honest on what you are offering and, please, stop writing fake reviews on glass door. Also, making people, who are looking for a job, going to scam interviews and waisting their time, it is not cool! You should be ashamed!

I left the company three months ago and get still owe me money.

I worked at Paradigm Consulting Group (More than a year)

Pros

If you're desperate for a job then just apply and they'll hire you. They hire anyone.

Cons

Very cult-like atmosphere (they expect you to work 12 hours per day and give up your social life), they encourage their employees to lie in order to make a sale, and if you question them about anything or suggest a different strategy they'll tell at you in front of everyone. when things are slow one of the managers writes positive reviews of the company on several job sites, including this one.

Advice to Management

Start respecting your employees

Very rewarding opportunity for the right person

Current Employee - Account Executive in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent training provided in the areas of sales and communication. Commission structure is very rewarding. Training is paid and earning potential is very high. They allow you to choose between a couple different options including base + commission or full commission with a per diem. I earned $1,100 my second week.

Cons

Parking is an issue and the classes can sometimes run long.

Advice to Management

Provide more hours to conduct sales and presentations.

Great environment, fun place to work!!

Current Employee - Account Executive in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Love my co-workers. This past Christmas my husband was deployed and I spent my holiday with my co-workers. I never thought I would find a company that I viewed my fellow employees as friends and family!!

Cons

in order to get free parking you need to walk over amtrak

Advice to Management

thanks for being supportive!!

This job is not for everyone. If anything try to do as much research as possible before accepting the position.

Former Employee - Lead Account Manager/Solutions Provider in Emeryville, CA
    Former Employee - Lead Account Manager/Solutions Provider in Emeryville, CA

I worked at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great co-workers. You get to meet new people everyday. Good job for student but not for people that need a consistent salary

Cons

This job is 100% commission based. The higher management seems like they don't care about you. Dong Tran is great, but everybody else is really dull and self-centered.

Advice to Management

Pay the people that work for you hourly and commission. The job is very hard, and it sucks to work such long hours and then not get paid if you don't get someone to switch over to a worse company (U-verse) than they were with in the first place. Be more personable. Dont be such jerks. Hire more people like Dong & Ryan. Alberto's cool too.

A job with actual opportunity to grow, instead of being stuck in one position forever

I have been working at Paradigm Consulting Group

Pros

People really care about each other and helping others reach their goals. Even as a new person, they made me feel welcome and that they really cared. Even the CEOs at the top are relatable and show they care about everyone. That is really important to me in a workplace. I love the visible opportunity for growth in this company. Most jobs simply offer you one position and expect you to stay there. Or they dangle ways to get further and never actually make it real. Right away I could see that at Paradigm. People were working and hitting promotion standards and striving to improve. I love knowing I actually have the chance to grow into more and the resources to help me do that.

Cons

Not really a con, but this job is very people oriented. Speaking to customers and people in the office all day. People have be willing to break out of their comfort zone.

Awesome opportunity

I have been working at Paradigm Consulting Group

Pros

This company will give you a great chance to push and test yourself, on all kinds of levels of personal and business development. The cool thing about it? YOU decide how fast you get promoted on all levels.

Cons

Not too much parking around the office and the parking is only a 2hr time limit! Other than that, it is fairly easily accessible.

Advice to Management

Could use a little more benefits and reimbursements.

Finally feel passionate and excited to go to work again!

Current Employee - Lead Account Manager/Solutions Provider in Emeryville, CA
    Current Employee - Lead Account Manager/Solutions Provider in Emeryville, CA

I have been working at Paradigm Consulting Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Some of the best reasons I love working at Paradigm is their investment in every member's personal growth and development (they only promote from within!) and also that they treat everyone as business partners, not just another employee. Paradigm has a commitment to strong ethics and values that focuses on the importance of educating its members and promoting their growth.The entrepreneurial atmosphere is also very inspiring and motivating on a daily basis- it's nice to finally feel passionate and excited about work again!

Cons

There are no real "cons" to Paradigm... their just an honest sales and marketing firm that's committed to strong business and personal values.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!

RSS Feed </> Embed