Paradigm Partners

Add Photos

Saqib Dhanani, J.D.

Veteran production (non-sales) employee

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsCollegial atmosphere - very supportive and open door policy if you need help; the atmosphere is actually very laid-back; although there are set hours, management is very cool with people needing to take time out of the office if necessary;

ConsPeople are largely responsible for their own work loads (there is management, but in the end you are responsible for handling your own clients); being a tax season-oriented office, the workload and hours can run long during tax deadline seasons, but that is a small trade-off for having a good work-life balance for most of the year.

Advice to Senior Managementmanagement should always continue to strive for more transparency and open communication with its employees

Invest in the right people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsFlexible schedule, PTO and decent co-workers

ConsReview process is non-existent
    Raises/Bonuses are nearly impossible to obtain
    Years of experience often over looked for recent college degree/no real work exp.
    Wrong people getting raises
    Illnesses and extended leaves seem to put a black mark on an employee

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at to those employees who have been in house the longest, they have more knowledge and ability than you give them credit for. Stop hiring based on schooling/education and more on the real world work experiences

Good company to work with. Always honest & fair.

OUTSIDE SALES (Current Employee) Bethlehem, PA

ProsThey allow me to work at my schedule and have always backed me up. Very professional.

ConsMany will not make the cut. If you cannot relate to senior management in your sales calls, you will probably not succeed. Manufacturing climate & economy affect sales.

Advice to Senior ManagementContact management program eats up a lot of time & slows down sales calls & is time-consuming to work with.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Fun employees but dishonest management

Mid-Manager (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsFun, outgoing employees. You'll get to know a lot of interesting people here.

ConsTurn and burn operation. Sales people got small hourly rate with a promise of commissions when deals came through. But surprise! Everyone got fired/laidoff right before they were suppose to get their commissions.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't abuse your employees.

Crooked practices; Stiffing the Government

Grant Writer (Former Employee) Houston, TX

ProsThe company offers free parking.

ConsCrooked practices such as offering to write grant proposals for private and public companies in exchange for a share of the grant money.

Not as easy as it would seem.

Independent Sales Agent (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

ProsIndependence, freedom to set schedule

ConsVery little marketing support; straignt telephone cold calling.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork harder placing articles to build recognition of the company as a leader in its field.

good middle size company

Associate (Former Employee)

ProsThey provide a friendly working environment. Co-workers are willing to help when there is a problem. Time is comparatively flexiable.

ConsSometimes things get boring, salary is not so attractive in this region. Overall, it is a quite good company to work with.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe company has a very friendly working environment, and people are willing to provide help even the manager does so.

Paradigm Partners provides very good customer service

ProsParadigm is growing fast and has very talented people working for them. They are quickly becoming the leader in their industry and are in a market that is under served.

ConsThe corporate office is in Houston, TX and it isn't the best place to live. Very hot and humid and the traffice is very bad. However, the cost of living is below most cities.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe just had our first company picnic and I think we should have more company events to help build relationships between employees.

Worked for Paradigm Partners? Contribute to the Community!