Param Consulting Services

Param Consulting Services Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Vipul Amin

Great place and nice people

ProsNice work culture and good management

ConsSometimes higher management needs to be more interactive

Wonderful experience associating with PARAM

Business Analyst (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsIt has been a wonderful experience associating with PARAM from the day one I came in contact with CEO. He is the man of words and will help you to the best possible way and make you feel comfortable. During my journey with them, I came across with nice staff of PARAM who would go extra mile with a smile to help. Never ever they say no even if I kept bothering them again and again with my queries.Great Team and looking forward for a long term relationship.

ConsFrankly, Working for PARAM benefits not only career wise but also personal life. The kind of support and advice you provide means a lot to me. Thank you so much PARAM

Excellent

.NET Developer (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsParam provides good opportunities for experienced professionals as well as for freshers and helps them to improve their skills for developing their carrier in competitive world of information technology. I was one of their trained professionals who developed his carrier in a critical period of recession with the guidance of Param's management. I am also feeling that Param Consultancy Service keeps their employees as a part of their family which is well-known as a PCSI family which serves the purpose of helping each other in professional as well as in personnel carrier
    relationship.

ConsOverall Satisfied. well functioning consulting company.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Harassing

Program Analyst (Current Employee)

ProsI got more than couple of job offers from end clients and hence they decided to hire me.
    They filed my H1B and things started very smoothly. They are quite good with disbursing the pay check on time (nearly).
    But thats all and follow me with the cons.

ConsBefore joining them (I started working for them in May, 2012 on EAD; still waiting for my H1B), the president (Mr. Amin) promised me that he will switch to % agreement for compensation in next 6 months. But, it never happened, I followed them till the date I resigned from them (which is End of july 2013).
    1. If its about money, employee will be at loosing end ALWAYS, until you threaten to leave.
    2. Never rely on them for any sort of documentation.
    3. They will not give you the last month salary if you have resigned (one reason why they generate Pay Stub 15 days later). I can promise you that. Its been more than 3 months I am still following up with them and I know other ex-employees as well who are struggling for the same reason.
    4. Employee will be harassed for getting their experience letter. I got it after being played, have played and all sorts of mind game for 2 months. And one of the ex-emp I know is still fighting for that.

Until you want like raise in wages, they are good and so is any other consulting firm. But, the day you mention some thing like that, you will be amazed to see who they actually are. That was the reason why I decided to leave them.

I have like literally 100 email communication about all these issue all from my side and never resolved.

But when I joined another consulting company and I am actually enjoying the association. Its very professional. Weekly pay stub generation. Everything documented well, everything is by book.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are running a company. Run it like one, with professionalism.

Outstanding Experience to work with PARAM:

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsIt’s my 6 months here working with Param and my experience with them have just been outstanding. Really love the professionalism and care they take of all the consultants. Always have got a feeling of being secured and in right hands. CEO and his team are always there in time of needs. They make sure to connect to everyone on professional and personal ground. Also a special thanks to staff for always understanding my job requirements and to give the best effort possible to land me into a right one. Their inputs and advices for the same has been very productive.

ConsIts glad to work with them and don't want to say any negative.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt’s my 6 months here working with Param and my experience with them have just been outstanding. Really love the professionalism and care they take of all the consultants. Always have got a feeling of being secured and in right hands. CEO and his team are always there in time of needs. They make sure to connect to everyone on professional and personal ground. Also a special thanks to staff for always understanding my job requirements and to give the best effort possible to land me into a right one. Their inputs and advice for the same has been very productive.

EXCELLENT

Network Administrative (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsEfficient Staff and Genius Management

ConsPayroll get delayed 2 or 3 days sometimes.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would like to recommend all who seeks a good career. Since I joined I never ever think about my immigration side and career achievements. I was working in gas station and they change my career, they trained me and get me on project. I am working in one of the best top notch company. I get 25 times more income than gas station. I referred so many friends here and they all get better career till now. I don't know why people blaming on such a good and image clear company. But I confidently say that this is life changing place. Just Try it.

Worked for Param Consulting Services? Contribute to the Community!