Paramount Equity

Not yet rated.

Matt Dawson

Great Company

Financial Specialist (Former Employee) Roseville, CA

ProsGreat culture. Fun leaders. Fun atmosphere.

Cons100% commission based salary but get a small draw to start during training.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Not what it once was

Financial Specialist (Former Employee) Roseville, CA

ProsWork with great people. You can always get help when you need it.

ConsRecent changes in marketing efforts and combining Paramount with PEM Direct has led to low quality leads

Advice to Senior ManagementGo back to radio and direct mail marketing.

Great place to get your feet wet in the mortgage industry

Financial Specialist (Former Employee) Roseville, CA

ProsTraining, support, warm leads, industry name recognition. Amazing corporate culture and entrepreneurial spirit from team members.

ConsComp plan needs to be more competitive. Once you get more established you soon realize you can do better elsewhere and have more freedom.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo a better job to retain top producers. A profit sharing plan for employees would be conducive to reducing high turnover and truly creating a vested interest to keep top performing employees happy and on board for the long haul.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not worth the headache.

Loan Savings Specialist (Former Employee) Rancho Cordova, CA

ProsNone. I would only recommend the position if it was your last resort.

ConsLong hours, poor compensation, management that does not care about you, and bad work-life balance.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide normal hours to LSS associates and opportunities for advancement,

Financial Specialist

ProsLeads Provided to Financial Specialist

ConsHigher than normal interest rates and fees charged to borrower

Visionary, but lacking in execution.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat environment to work in, friendly and relaxed.

ConsLeadership issues result in hardware and software implementation problems. Chain of command can be skewed.

Advice to Senior ManagementGrow a spine.

Okay place to work without much room to grow

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Roseville, CA

ProsGreat place to work when I first started but it transitioned quickly into a not so great place. I hit my glass ceiling and was not able to move anywhere.

ConsManagement was awful. Not experienced in management or sales which made it much worse. Sales meetings were not ever what they should have been and everyone always left feeling worse and not motivated to do anything.

Ambitious but thoughtful employers.

Lead Qualifier (Former Employee) Rancho Cordova, CA

ProsGood opportunity for growth, competitive but supportive workplace.

ConsHigh turnover rate, sometimes unrealistic expectations.

Advice to Senior ManagementGive lower level staff a bit more opportunity to succeed

AMAZING

Solar Consultant (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsAll around great company to work for. Has great leadership and drive to be the best. Growth potential is always there

ConsI really haven't had any bad experiences here, everything is great and there is nothing wrong with the company.

Owners use poster child to entice you with belief in their sales model which eventually you figure out doesn't exist

Financial Specialist (Former Employee) Roseville, CA

ProsThere are some cool younger people that you work with

ConsCommissions are always having to be monitored to ensure they're not screwing you and on top of that the salary they do provide is paid back the
    Minute you start to make any sort of money. This makes success extremely difficult here no matter what your experience might be

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your recognition to employees thru the comp plan not office lunches!

Worked for Paramount Equity? Contribute to the Community!