Paranet Solutions

Erik Akopiantz
1 Rating

Fun place to work

I worked at Paranet Solutions

Pros

I worked for Paranet back in the 90s. It was the best place that I have ever worked. I loved the culture and the employees! We worked hard and played hard.

Cons

Not as many women promoted to senior leadership roles. It would of been nice to have more flexibility with work schedules. The company went through many changes back then which deflated the overall energy.

I don't have any advice to senior management other than there needs to be more opportunity for women in senior leadership roles.

When the work is good, it is awesome.

I have been working at Paranet Solutions full-time

Pros

Small company. Diverse interests. If you find the right niche, you will be happy.

Cons

The company is the result of a number of acquisitions...kind of a hodgepodge. The mainline stuff (service/help desk, managed services) is not the really interesting work so you have to be on top of that fact.

Worst place I have ever worked

Former Employee - Senior Engineer  in  Addison, TX
    Former Employee - Senior Engineer in Addison, TX

I worked at Paranet Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

I guess the best thing about working there is the drinks in the fridge are free...... :-)

Cons

If you like working a minimum of 45 hours a week which was a requirement for salaried employees and being treated like absolute garbage then this is the place for you. I would not wish this job on my worst enemy. I think I would rather starve to death than work there. Make sure you stay in your seat and only speak when spoken to or Erik will have words with you …..

Fire the management, treat your employees like assets, your bonus structure needs goals and expectations set for the employees. Background checks on your employees and their history should be given to your clients so they know who and what they are working with.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very entrepreneurial

I have been working at Paranet Solutions

Pros

Paranet Solutions is a great place for smart and energetic professionals. They provide opportunities for your ideas to be heard as long as you are performing your daily duties.

Cons

Some of the business unties do not operate cohesively which leads to some duplication of effort on the sales and marketing side of the company.

Continue to build a strong culture of work hard, play hard across all business units.

Worked for Paranet Solutions? Contribute to the Community!