Park Place Technologies Reviews

9 reviews filtered by
4.1
Park Place Technologies President & CEO Ed Kenty
Ed Kenty

Great company to work for!!

Current Employee - Field Service Engineer in Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Field Service Engineer in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Park Place Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The people are first-rate!! They are always willing to help.

Cons

The amount of travel can be excessive.

Fast growing company. Great work environment

Current Employee - Customer Support Analyst in Marlborough, MA
    Current Employee - Customer Support Analyst in Marlborough, MA

I have been working at Park Place Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Been working there a few years now in the Call Center. There have been drastic changes to accommodate the rapidly growing customer base. Very flexible scheduling if you need to do something in your oersonal life that is during your work time they try to work with you to allow that. Does not always happen but they do their best. Some people also have the ability to work from home if they are willing to work slight off hours and weekends. OT is available often and bonuses are available if you work hard.

Cons

Can be difficult to earn the bonuses. Communication comes in the form of emails and you are expected to remember every change in procedure from those emails and they come very often and very fast. The pay is not bad but could be better. For a traditional call center the pay is great, but this is not a traditional call center, you have to know a lot more than a simple script.
    Can be difficult to advance unless you have a degree.

Reward you hard and dedicated workers more fairly. Get out if the habit at just looking at the stats. While stats are helpful there are other ways of looking at how a worker is performing.

3. BDR

Current Employee - BDR in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - BDR in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Park Place Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good people to work with

Cons

Empty Promises throughout course being here

better organization

Great group of people to work with.

Former Intern - Anonymous Intern
    Former Intern - Anonymous Intern

I worked at Park Place Technologies as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Anything other than sales seems like a great position to be in.
    Sales positions themselves could potentially generate amazing amounts of cash.
    Great culture and benefits.

Cons

I did not see anything alarming.
    Still a newer company.

Some management were on board with information disbursement, now if only everyone was.

A growing company and great place to work.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chagrin Falls, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Chagrin Falls, OH

I have been working at Park Place Technologies full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Working at Park Place Technologies has really helped me advance my career. Being here for several years, starting off at an entry level position to where I am today could not have happened if I did not get the support and guidance that I needed from all the executives and managers. Every employee has the same positive attitude and helps you exceed in your position. The culture is amazing. Benefits package could not be better. You work hard and get rewarded for it. Work life balance is great. The company tries to do several social events and gives extra time for holidays. It is the whole package!

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

Amazing place to advance your career

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Park Place Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

2 things really sum up this company better than anything else: The Northcoast 99 Award (Best Workplaces for Top Talent in NE Ohio) 4 years running, and consistent single-digit turnover rates. This is a place where people want to join, and don't want to leave. Maybe it's the softball games, the semi-annual cornhole tournaments, the spa days, the marathon runs, the huge referral bonuses, or the industry-leading benefits, but I would say that's all icing on the cake. Park Place has a true philosophy of recruiting top talent and training/developing/advancing internally. You know how at most companies, after you've put in a ton of time and gotten everything you can out of your role, there comes a time where to advance your career you need to leave your company and look elsewhere for that perfect next career step? Not at Park Place.

Cons

This is the best job I've ever had, the best boss I've ever had, and the most fun I've had while on the job, not to mention I know for a fact that I get paid above market. I have no complaints whatsoever.

Rock on.

Strong performance and positive, high touch culture.

Current Employee - Manager in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Manager in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Park Place Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Best products and service in the industry. Comfortable and professional workplace. They hire nice people who are good at their jobs. Teamwork is everywhere. Leadership team has an open door policy and they really mean it. Listen and act on what's important.

Cons

Company is growing fast so keeping up is a challenge.

Keep focusing on employee development, pay and benefits. I feel appreciated working here and I know this is a diamond!

Employee Centric Company Culture

I have been working at Park Place Technologies full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Park Place really cares about their employees. From the benefits the company provides to the activities/programs available to the employees, you can tell that Park Place appreciates their employees. Park Place has continued to grow over the last few years that I've been here, and is not showing signs of slowing down. This is a great company for people just starting their career and for those who may be looking for an exciting change.

Cons

None to share at this time.

10. Awful company

Former Employee - Customer Support Analyst in Marlborough, MA
    Former Employee - Customer Support Analyst in Marlborough, MA

I worked at Park Place Technologies full-time (more than a year)

Pros

If you like to be the managers personal spell checker and calculator for simple math like (literally) 1+1=? then this is the place for you.
    If you like a manager that comes in 1hr late, takes a 2hr lunch and leaves 1hr early everyday... this place is for you.
    If you like a manager that spends the day on Facebook... This is for you.
    If you don't mind blatant racism... This is the company for you.

I think you get that I have nothing nice to say.... Sorry.

Cons

Racist Managers (not all) that contributed and allowed racist names to be called in the office. Unethical and incompetent HR department that would go out to lunch with managers and socialize with them. A CEO that has his head in the sand and only cares about the bottom line and not how it gets done. I gave everything I had to this place and they screwed me BIG time! Worst place I've ever worked for.

Fire most of your managers and your HR staff due to incompetence.