Parkside Lending Reviews

3.3
Matthew J. Ostrander

My new dream job

I have been working at Parkside Lending full-time

Pros

I love working at Parkside. My experience has been nothing but positive. I enjoy the people and culture, agree with the goals and direction of the company and love my current role. Honestly have to say, this is my dream job.

Cons

I really do not have any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep your focus on culture and growth. I have a lot of respect for what you've done and where you plan to go. I am sincerely excited to help you get there.

Employee

Former Employee - Recent Employee in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Recent Employee in Tampa, FL

I worked at Parkside Lending

Pros

People. The company events are nice. Flying everyone from everywhere so we can meet each other 3 times a year is a plus. Being able to have remote status is good.

Cons

Training is never long enough. Remote employees fly out for a week to train on mortgage. Each company is different. Their products are different. One week is too short to learn it all and processes. And wow all of a sudden Parkside has all these reviews. All in the same month?

Advice to Management

Spend more time training new hires. We need more than a week. Most companies in Mortgage do atleast 2-3 weeks even a month.

My experience working at Parkside has been extremely positive and rewarding.

I have been working at Parkside Lending full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Parkside is doing all the right things to continue to thrive in the mortgage business. Parkside has a strong team and makes decisions in a thoughtful and collaborative way. Pros include good leadership, new products and geographic expansion.

Cons

With its recent growth, Parkside needs to make sure it has all the structure in place to support its size, including good processes for bringing on and training new employees and giving them the best opportunity possible to succeed in the organization.

Advice to Management

With the continuing efforts to define and refine Parkside's culture and values, make sure to involve employees at all levels of the organization in these discussions.

Unique Opportunity

I have been working at Parkside Lending full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Parkside is a fast-paced and exciting environment to work in. The industry is constantly changing and Parkside is always adapting an innovating creative solutions.

Cons

Continuous changes and development to processes in a competitive industry is challenging but it is also an opportunity for growth.

Advice to Management

Continue to believe in the employees and push through new challenges with opportunities for career development.

6. Nowhere is perfect, but some companies try to be their best every day, this is one of them.

I have been working at Parkside Lending full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Growth, dynamic leadership team, innovative approach, culture, great place to learn and grow your career.

Cons

Growing companies require hard workers, this is a place for those willing to put in the work to be a part of building a successful company.

Advice to Management

Continue to focus on culture and employee satisfaction to attract and retain top talent. Communicate objectives and connect contributions to impact toward objectives.

A Financial Services company that cares for employees and customers

I have been working at Parkside Lending full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great Benefits, remote employees, organizationally flat and room for growth

Cons

Growth companies that are evolving are not for everyone

This is an incredible, caring and innovating company that is exciting to work for. Their reputation and track record i

I have been working at Parkside Lending full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

They have a great work life balance, benefits, base pay, bonus and promotion opportunities. regular reviews, 2 annual summits and a holiday party that is best in class. they also just rolled out video conference technology and an intranet as well as a new corporate website with tons of information to help their many employees stay connected. They allow you to work remote or at one of their 8 offices located all of the USA. They own their own technology.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons. These guys rock!

Advice to Management

Please continue to act as you always have: with integrity, caring and honesty. You are fair and intelligent and you have lead us to be one of the best companies in the USA.

9. Best. Place. Ever. Everyone should have an opportunity to join this firm.

I have been working at Parkside Lending full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

team environment, fast-paced, dynamic, lots of growth opportunity and plenty to keep everyone engaged and busy! One of the most collaborative and exciting companies I've worked for. The environment is fast-paced and fun.

Cons

lots of work! it's only a con if you're not hard working

Advice to Management

Keep hiring new people with fresh ideas - and keep implementing those ideas. It'll attract the best talent pool.

Telling

Current Employee - Operations in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Parkside Lending full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You will learn to blow smoke.

Cons

I think the fact that the EVP and CEO salary showed up at the same exact time as the positive March 2015 reviews appeared is telling of the subterfuge and deceit inherent in this company.

Advice to Management

Maybe fixing the problem is a better way to go.

Worst in the Industry

Current Employee - Operations in Walnut Creek, CA
    Current Employee - Operations in Walnut Creek, CA

I have been working at Parkside Lending

Pros

Free Breakfast on Mondays and Lunch on Wednesdays. But that is ALL!

Cons

Everything. Worst Management team in the Industry. They fill your head with the same lies that never come into fruition. Management just sits back and collects a paycheck. They dont work for it. They slave their staff. They have lavish parties for management at the expense of bonuses for employees. I am embarrassed to be part of Parkside Lending. I was there for 3 years and finally quit. I got sick and tired of seeing management skate by and walk over their staff. I WAS NOT FIRED I QUIT!!!!!

Advice to Management

Advice to Management- You are the worst in the Industry-. Advise to Owner and CEO- Fire your management team or you will be out of business in a few short years....

RSS Feed </> Embed