Parse3 Reviews

Reset
2.8
Peter Ladka

Not a bad place

Pros

Casual work environment. Generally supportive co-workers. Drinks during office hours occasionally. You get to leave work at five almost every night. Less than a 40 hour week. Cooking competitions.

Cons

Not enough money, not enough benefits, mediocre time off. I couldn't help but feel that had they tried a bit harder, they could have made the finances work out to more people's benefit. They feel like their position in Warwick has limited them in finances and abilities, but that is unrealistic. If they were to require 10-20% more effort, they would be able to afford 7-15% more in perks, which is no small amount. They also completely lacked on process follow through. There were no reviews and people were left wondering if they were doing an excellent job or a mediocre one.

Advice to Management

Address the items under "cons".

I should have left the first time an agreement to be paid was broke.

Former Employee - Vice President of Sales & Business Development in Warwick, NY
    Former Employee - Vice President of Sales & Business Development in Warwick, NY

Pros

It is great for people who like to dress in shorts during the summer and jeans in the winter. There is also free pizza once a week.

Cons

There is no guarantee that you will be paid on time. The CEO has a very had time delegating and he always talks of big plans that seldom seemto come to fruition.

Advice to Management

The President is a really nice guy and if he would step back and ask himself why have I never been able hand unto a salesperson he might then realize that we all can't be that bad. Also make sure you get paid I was shorted thousands of dollars.

3. The President does not understand the art of delegation.

Pros

You can however you want

Cons

This translates to sales calles

Advice to Management

Find another job

I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggone it, people like me!

Current Employee - Developer
    Current Employee - Developer

Pros

- Great work environment - Brand spanking new rig & monitors for newbies - Casual dress. flip-flops & board shorts anyone? - Large open work space. soon to be larger. - Company sponsored events. BBQs, dinners, pizza parties, friday happy hours - Great intern/coop programs - Lunch Gaming. Xbox, Wii, Frolf, Cook-offs - Great, Smart, competent co-workers.

Cons

The location although great for myself and a number of others may cause issue with many who seek the adventures of greater city life.

RSS Feed </> Embed