Parsvnath Developers Reviews

3.9
Parsvnath Developers Chairman Pradeep Jain
Pradeep Jain

1. parsvnath developers review

I worked at Parsvnath Developers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Parsvnath Developers Pvt Limited has a diversified portfolio which includes, Integrated Townships, Group Housing, Commercial Complexes, Hotels, I.T. Parks, B.O.T. Projects, SEZs and 3rd Party Contracting. As on date, the company has total developable area of over 195.82 million square feet across all real state verticals.

Cons

no any issue good atmosphere.

Advice to Management

good managment.

2. Parsvnath Developers Ltd Delhi

Current Employee - Manager in Delhi (India)
    Current Employee - Manager in Delhi (India)

I have been working at Parsvnath Developers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Parsvnath is a company whose business philosophy lies in the commitment to creating architectural marvels using state-of-the-art technology and global architectural, construction and business practices. We are passionate about providing cost-effective and holistic solutions for our customers while creating and adding value for our partners and stakeholders. Our unwavering focus on these factors catapulted Parsvnath Developers Limited into the top echelons of the Indian Real Estate and Construction Industry in 2007.

Cons

Advice to Management

Parsvnath Developers Ltd

3. Parsvnath Developers Ltd complaints

Former Employee - Parsvnath Developers Ltd in Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Parsvnath Developers Ltd in Delhi (India)

I worked at Parsvnath Developers full-time (More than a year)

Pros

One of India’s leading Real Estate Developers, with pan India presence across 44 cities in 15 states. Parsvnath Developers Limited has a diversified portfolio which includes, Integrated Townships, Group Housing, Commercial Complexes, Hotels, I.T. Parks, B.O.T. Projects, SEZs and 3rd Party Contracting. As on date, the company has total developable area of over 195.82 million square feet across all real state verticals

Cons

Marketing needs to put in more efforts to create visibility

Advice to Management

Too early to advice anything

5. They made me earn my bread and butter in a tough phase. Highly indebted to them.

I worked at Parsvnath Developers full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

No Pressure by Upper Management
    Bosses are Co-operative.

Cons

Broker based sales.

Company Employees driven not to make original bookings.

6. ok

I have been working at Parsvnath Developers

Pros

work recognised irrespective of the level and hence performance is rewarded at every level. Good management in recession crisis times

Cons

if the present tight liquidity position of the company continues in future, it would be difficult for the Company to offer appropriate incentives to its employees.

Advice to Management

Bring liquidity in the Company to arrest delays in project completion which would enhance customer and employee satisfaction in the long run.

7. It was good

Former Employee - Dy Manager IFRS
    Former Employee - Dy Manager IFRS

I worked at Parsvnath Developers

Pros

If you want to build your career in real estate than its good to start with. Its a listed company on NSE & BSE

Cons

Work atmosphere is not good. People here in the organization are not co-operative. Salary you will be receiving after 3-4 months

Advice to Management

Salary should be given on time to retain the employees & good atmosphere should be created so that employee feel good.

8. Parsvnath 27’ op KG Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi. Parsvnath 27’ at KG Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi.

I have been working at Parsvnath Developers

(Translated from English)

Pros

Parsvnath ontwikkelaars wereldklasse sfeer.

Parsvnath Developers World class atmosphere.

Cons

Extra strenge regels betreffende het werk.

Extra strict rules according to work.

Advice to Management

Het Parsvnath 27’ op KG Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi. bedrijf plant een nieuwe generatie wereldklasse groen gebouw te plaatsen in het hart van de stad met milieuvriendelijk en energiebesparend ontwerp. Het commerciële project zal plek voor meerdere winkels en kantoren met 20.000 vierkante meter huurruimte met een prijs van €5-7 per vierkante meter bieden waar elk bedrijf kan bloeien tot de hoogste standaarden.

The Parsvnath 27’ at KG Marg, Connaught Place, New Delhi. Company plans to develop a new generation world class Green-Building commercial complex in the heart of the city with eco-friendly and energy saving design. The commercial project will offer the spaces for numerous shops and offices with 1.3 lakh sq. ft. of leasable space at a cost of Rs 400-450 per sq ft, where any business can flourish to the uppermost standards.