Partners in Performance

Partners in Performance Reviews

Updated Jun 25, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Excellent experience, the smartest people I worked with and very challenging work

Area Engagement Manager (Management Analyst) (Former Employee)

ProsVery sharp people, everyone. Very challenging, you will be empowered more than in any other job and able to unleash your potential. Work at incredible locations.

ConsA lot of travel, living away from home.

consultant

Prospackage, geography, project opportunities, practical focus, being a part of bigger world

ConsSame as other companies. Rather subjective if comes to substantiation.

Advice to Senior Managementdeliver, match the standards and you will be rewarded

Best place for implementation work

Senior Associate (Current Employee) Brisbane (Australia)

Pros* Get to to really cut your teeth into heavy industry
    * Opportunity to implement projects and have an impact at the client
    * Different industries (mining, manufacturing, entertainment etc.) and types of work (business improvement, sourcing, rapid optimisation of capital expenditure, commercial due diligence etc.)

Cons* Some business improvement projects can take up to one year (sometimes more) minimising your overall consulting experience
    * Consultants that come from Strat houses would normally favour business improvement type work as it involves implementation type work, but normally find themselves staffed at corporate offices and not on site and vice versa for those coming from operations backgrounds wanting the corporate office exposure
    * There is no remote allowance for business analysts and associates
    * Bench work (time when you're not staffed) can be as long as 2-3 months! This can get very frustrating
    * Mentorship is fantastic through the development leader program, but formal training is probably below the average you would receive in the corporate world

Advice to Senior Management* PIP is a great firm so keep up the growth and winning new work
    * Need more time off for formal training through a mixture of class and online modules
    * International exposure should be part of the development of the consultant, and not just a function of staffing shortage

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Lots of travel

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood people, interesting work, company has a good standing in its niche market, which is a growth stage. Strong methodology and culture.

ConsExpect to travel 100% to remote locations. Little interaction with anyone outside your direct client team. Some mid-level managers seem unprepared. Very hard to get a bonus, based on individual discretion instead of performance.

Excellent experience during the time that I've been employed.

Senior Recruiter for the Americas (Current Employee)

ProsGreat work and company culture. Flexibility with schedule and potential of travel around the globe. Meritocracy based career path where you can grow as fast as you are willing to.

ConsI really dont feel that there are any downsides to working at Partners in Performance. We have a global structure that is centralized in Sydney, Australia.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat work and company culture. Flexibility with schedule and potential of travel around the globe. Meritocracy based career path where you can grow as fast as you are willing to.

Great place to work

ProsFantastic people to work with. All employees come fromt the top of their field with significant experience. Learning from them every day.

ConsWork / life balance is difficult with a lot of work in remote areas.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease the level of community in the organisation - company wide conference. Last held 4 years ago.

Worked for Partners in Performance? Contribute to the Community!