PartsBase Reviews

Great Sales Opportunity

Current Employee - Sales Associate- Domestic  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Associate- Domestic in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at PartsBase full-time for more than a year

Pros

Exciting, worldwide industry with strong compensation. Great opportunity to build relationships and offer a product that is designed to either save or make money. Positive team atmosphere that demands results. Top producers are given access to an exclusive closers lounge where breakfast and lunch is served daily.

Cons

Requires a more sophisticated approach because most prospects know exactly what we are selling. Need to be resourceful to uncover quality leads.

Develop new website and clean up database

Great people, great job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at PartsBase full-time for less than a year

Pros

People are super friendly. Relaxed but determined environment. Managers and upper management are patient with the learning process. I.T. is fast and extremely helpful, constantly looking for ways to update your computer or phone, and will answer any question you may have. Recruiters are kind and easily accessible. Weekly pay for most employees. Hour lunch break. Lots of diverse employees. CEO is firm, but he's a nice guy.

Cons

Parking is hard to find after a certain time. At times communication is lacking.

International Sales Expanding Full of Opportunity for Growth

Current Employee - International Business Development  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Current Employee - International Business Development in Boca Raton, FL

I have been working at PartsBase full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am currently employed in the international dept. Friendly atmosphere - everyone is very helpful. Generous amount of leads and accounts, lots of room to grow internationally. Benefits include medical and dental after 90 days. United is the health care company. Schedule and hours are great - no nights and weekends. A lounge was recently added providing top sellers with breakfast, lunch & snacks.

Cons

Parking can be a pain - make sure your given a parking pass. Vacation days aren't offered until after a year of work. No 401k plan.

Upper management provides insight to their projects while providing hands on training. Great teamwork.

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't quit your job to work here

Former Employee - Bilingual Sales Representative (European Market)  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Bilingual Sales Representative (European Market) in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at PartsBase full-time for less than a year

Pros

Ice Cream, sometimes nice colleagues

Cons

Greedy management. All the leads has been EXHAUSTED and it's a type of market where you can't just generate new leads.

Give reps more time to make it through.

Avoid this company like the plague

Former Employee - Account Sales Specialist  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Account Sales Specialist in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at PartsBase full-time for less than a year

Pros

weekly paychecks and thats about it.

Cons

Calling leads that have been hammered so badly that its very difficult to make any money. When hired, they tell you that you have a 3 month grace period but thats a lie. They will can you after 2 months. That is about the time that you are developing some possible sales, those go to those who have been there a while. The managers will not give you any leads that can be worked, they feed all the older employees. After they do fire you, they cut your check in half, so be prepared for that. Very high turn around with most sales teams. The aviation field is drying up and they are just pounding away at the same companies all the time. I mean, they will have you call companies that will either hang up on you, cuss you out, or just blow you off. If you like calling people who don't want to speak with you and the promises of making money but no return, then go for it. This company is not a great company to work for. They will decieve you and just cut you loose for some lame reason to make it sound as though it was your fault in many cases it's not because of the horrible accounts they give you too work. This is a buddy company, in which that the managers prefer to bring in their friends to work for them and gives them all the time in the world to become successful. You will not grow with this company, there are very limited room for it and the sales teams are shrinking on a daily basis.

Give your new salesmen time to grow and give better accounts.

Worse Experience You will ever have!! Do NOT Work Here

Former Employee - Inside Sales
    Former Employee - Inside Sales

I worked at PartsBase for more than a year

Pros

Very few. You get paid weekly that's one. Free Popcorn and Ice Cream if you want it

Cons

Everything. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy. Very unprofessional and mismanaged company. Turnover rate of this company is unimaginable. Management make false promises and even if something is put in writing, it can be changed at any point at management or the owner's discretion. The building is by far the dirtiest place I've ever worked in. If you are accustomed to working in corporate environments, please, I mean please do not accept a job here ass you will completely be lowering your standards for this boiler room set up. For those who read these comments, please take the advice of former employees and people who have been here.

Close the company down!

You will be sorry if you work here!

Former Employee - IT Department  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - IT Department in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at PartsBase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

None... unless you think free red bull and ice cream are a pro.

Cons

The owner is a scam artist and the management is a joke. They will make promises that they never planned on keeping... cut your salary... keep your money when they fire you... and insult you in the process. I'm disgusted by how this company is run. Karma will get you Robert.

Close your businesses and retire on the money you scammed everyone out of.

Worst Company Ever

Former Employee - Inside Sales  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at PartsBase full-time for less than a year

Pros

None. Owner is not a good person

Cons

Working there. The owner doesnt pay his people what they are worth.

Stop wasting peoples time

PartsBase, Govgistics and Ultimate Water - same owner

I have been working at PartsBase full-time

Pros

none at the time of this posting

Cons

These 3 companies are owned by the same guy who hates his employees. You will be hired at a salary but beware that could change at any time the owner wants and you have to live with it or leave. Just lowered everyone by 30%

if yiu want your company to grow - repsect yoiur employees.

The worst place I have ever worked at.....anywhere.

Former Employee - Inside Sales  in  Boca Raton, FL
    Former Employee - Inside Sales in Boca Raton, FL

I worked at PartsBase full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are none. There is no value you get from being there. You are churned just like the customers. The best benefit is the close proximity of good places to go for lunch.

Cons

Owner/CEO and "top management" as they are erroneously called are abusive self centered zombies. I can get the same reaction from all the people I worked with except the primary Con Artist......Robert the CEO

You will not change, especially you Robert and your self serving management team. The only good that will come out of your mess is that you go out of business. Karma will catch up.

Worked for PartsBase? Contribute to the Community!