PartyLite Worldwide

Be The First To
Add Photos

PartyLite Worldwide President Rob Goergen

Rob Goergen

Sr Regional Vice President forced out of company because life happened, no forgiveness

Senior Regional Vice President (Former Employee)
Lincoln, NE

I worked at PartyLite Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

ProsIncredible company to be a part of. Recogition is great and pay and trips are fabulous. Just remember this is not a resudial income so you always have to continue your personal business to continue to be paid on your downline. It is easily lost by many. I lost it. It was worse than any divorce ever.

ConsYou have to be brave enough to recruit if you want to build a strong business and make real money. You have to love the phone and not be afraid to brag yourself up!

Advice to Senior ManagementChange your profit structure. It's sad how many really good people you lost over petty arguments and lack of structure. Treat the RVPs with the respect they deserve. If they slip up get them back on track and on their feet. You have lost so many really great people. Myself included.

Awesome

Beauty (Former Employee)
Oshkosh, WI

I worked at PartyLite Worldwide part-time for more than a year

Prosthe products are really great

ConsShipping is very expensive and people don't want to pay it

Advice to Senior ManagementDO something about shipping costs to make It more affordable.

Great place to work if you interest consist of candles.

Associate Chemist (Former Employee)
Batavia, IL

I worked at PartyLite Worldwide full-time for more than 5 years

ProsContinuous improvement environment in the manufacturing plant.
People are willing to work on solutions when addressed and voiced to upper management.

ConsLess opportunity to advance and lower pay when compared to the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementRecognition program for exemplary performances and bonus program.

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Absolutely beautiful!!

Independent Consultant (Former Employee)
Fort Myers, FL

I worked at PartyLite Worldwide full-time for more than a year

ProsYou're able to make your own schedule and meet several new people. It's great for someone who loves to decorate.

ConsTo really make big bucks you have to start a team.

a struggle

I have been working at PartyLite Worldwide part-time

Prosgreat earning potential but unless you have friends and family willing to host shows for you to start then don't bother.

Conscompany website lets you search for local consultant. unfortunately they are leaders. when you type my zip code in the closest leader is an hour away in a different state.

Advice to Senior Managementchange search option so you can find a consultant who is truly local and also not a leader. some of us have no desire to be leaders so it would be nice to have some special incentives for those consultants.

I liked the candles...

Independent Consultant (Former Employee)
Sun Valley, CA

I worked at PartyLite Worldwide part-time for less than a year

ProsFree candles, good money...if you work hard enough by the end of the month. Fun events. Like I said, the pay is good, but it's basically on commission so i should say the percentage was good. The candles you get for free you can sell full price ;] They are good quality and not poisnous not to mention cruelty free! Their other products...you must try the beerbread. Flexible hours.

ConsNo one takes buying candles seriously, they'd rather get cancerous one from department stores.
If you don't have sales at the end of the month you may have to put in your own cash. You basically have to give presentaion of the product which wasn't all bad unless you are quiet and have a loud crowd.

Advice to Senior ManagementTell the people you recruit the truth. Pros, and Cons.

I love PartyLite!!

Bremen, IN

I have been working at PartyLite Worldwide full-time for less than a year

ProsI love being able to chose when I work! I love the pay, I get at least $70 per show, that's about $30.50/hour!!

ConsAt this point I have absolutly no complaints about PartyLite! They are the best company I have ever worked for!!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing, you guys are great!

PartyLite Rocks as a Company

Corrales, NM

I have been working at PartyLite Worldwide part-time for more than 3 years

ProsPartyLite has help me in gaining confidence to approach customer to encourage tehm to buy this product and why it is the best ! The leaders are always there to hep if questions need to be answered. Being a 55 year old woman who works full time this extra career gives me the added bonus of extra income and a way to relax and enjoy helping people shop!

ConsThe only con thatIi have come across is sometimes they don't have enough product to supply the needs of the people.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsltants that might not always have the sales every month need to be able to buy business builders when they need them. I do not always have shows and when i don't the business builders are block from me purchasing them because of not having sales for a period of time.

Amazing!!

Seattle, WA

I have been working at PartyLite Worldwide part-time for more than 5 years

ProsAwesome products for a discount
Set your own hours, Help others create ambiance in their life
Candles are clean burning, non-toxic, lead free and are of a high quality
The 100% guarantee is fabulous. They really know how to take care of their customers

ConsScents that are more popular are discontinued, Some popular products discontinued

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the most popular scents coming back

PartyLite has superior quality products, excellent customer service, fantastic income potential and innovative ideas.

Nashua, NH

I have been working at PartyLite Worldwide part-time for more than 3 years

ProsNo startup costs! Work your own hours! Limited time away from home! Choose your own territory! Business materials are inexpensive and easy to acquire. We have access to a phenomenal website to provide customers with 24/7 online shopping. The company offers monthly specials for guests and hosts to help increase business for their consultants. There's flexibility to offer my own specials to whomever I wish. Pay is direct deposited WEEKLY and you make 25% of whatever you sell, plus you get a bonus percent each month you surpass $2000. Some leaders run their own bonus program for their group in addition to whatever the company provides. Training is provided. There are very minimal and reasonable requirements to stay active and receive consultant benefits. You can sell to anyone, regardless of location, even outside the U.S. They direct ship for a nominal fee, so I am not limited geographically. While you are earning money you can earn points toward a yearly all-expenses paid trip to an exotic location. You get to meet fantastic people. Everyone is super supportive and they truly WANT you to succeed and even surpass them. They are always hiring. Even though the economy may be slow, home business is still successful. I'm sure there's more, but I have to finish this soon.

ConsThere are the usual cons that accompany any sales job. Overcoming rejection of your offer, is not rejection of the person. Once you get that and receive training, the rest gets better from there.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep the Move Up bonus program!

Worked for PartyLite Worldwide? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PartyLite Worldwide reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PartyLite Worldwide CEO Rob Goergen. All 24 reviews posted anonymously by PartyLite Worldwide employees.