Pasha Group

Updated Apr 11, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

George Pasha III

Motivated friendly group of people to work with.

I worked at Pasha Group as a contractor

ProsCompany is on the move

ConsLimited employment opportunities for outside or new employees

Advice to Senior ManagementDetail directives and improve communication flow.

– I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company

Poor poor management

Aberdeen, WA

I worked at Pasha Group full-time for less than a year

ProsPros was the pay checks cashed that's it and you had weekends off

ConsManagement besides Theresa didn't have a clue, union was a joke, mc Donald's pays more. They do things 50 times instead of doing it right the first time. You have penny trying to Inforce policies
 and rules that are not even in affect... It was a joke to work there. They run all the good smart people off so they can get a bunch of idiots who buy into the bs there and alls they have is a bunch of puppets.. Clean out management and get someone that has a clue it would be a great place to work. They also pay poor wages but want you to work like slavesl

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your employees and make the correct changes. Get management that have actually done the work and know what and how to do it. Stop making rules and policies and trying to tell people how to do a job you can't do or have never done

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

Management is not in touch with employees.

San Rafael, CA

I have been working at Pasha Group full-time

ProsEmployees are dedicated, hard working and experts in their fields.

ConsPoor Management communications and review process.

Advice to Senior ManagementSage advice for executive management & family meet with non management employees to discuss work conditions and management communications & support.

TPG lacks good management, but they pay well.

I worked at Pasha Group

ProsThe pay is at/above the market average and management is flexible with needed time off.
The company is conducting a much needed reorganization by outside consultants and will hopefully improve management.

ConsThere are ineffective managers overseeing departments that have no clue as to the duties being performed by their subordinates because they have no experience/knowledge of the field. This allows employees to do as they wish because they don't have a manger that knows more than what the employee tells him/her. Simply a poor management model which creates tension, frustration, mis-communication, and disgruntled employees

Advice to Senior ManagementObjectively review current management and replace those that are incompetent; abolish the nepotism.

Pasha is Paradise???

Technical Support (Former Employee)

I worked at Pasha Group

ProsWonderful senior executives and upper management. The family makes sure you are treated like one of their. They are not pretentious in any way or form and realize that it is part luck as well as opportunity to run a successful business.

ConsMiddle management struggles to find it's own identity. Some managers are given their post by proxy due to their loyalty to the family, this was quickly evident when my manager showed the lack of proper skills necessary to run the dept.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to what people say, perhaps it would even be suggested that you do what those Under Cover Boss executives are doing spend a week in the trenches you would quickly realize where the problems existed.

I would give this company a much higher rating if it wasn't for the Cons in the above statement.

Pasha is a Great Place to Work

I worked at Pasha Group

ProsFamily atmosphere and excellent compensation; lots of team building activity and company activities. Good co-workers and managers. Intelligent, fun people.

ConsMy observations found them to be much more self protective than other companies, great lengths to avoid remotest potential liability.

Advice to Senior ManagementFirst, keep up the good work! Mentor; Recognize proactive players; Don't burn bridges, former employees can help your reputation, return as assets.

great company to work in

Executive Chef (Former Employee)
Baku (Azerbaijan)

I worked at Pasha Group full-time for more than a year

Prosthe salary always on time great motivation

Consbaku its a taft city boring to live in

Advice to Senior Managementkeep in this way

Very positive place with an upbeat management group focused on growth, improvement, and the people.

I have been working at Pasha Group

ProsStill very much a family run company which treats the employees largely as if they are part of the family. Rare to find these days. Very supportive of taking care of what you need to as long as you make it up to the company appropriately.

ConsMany employees have been there a very long time. The company has grown organically and there is much reorganizing that is occurring as it works to realign to the current business climate and prevailing practices.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep remembering the people which form the basis for the company's success. Continue to be unafraid of making changes at all levels as necessary to improve the company's performance as well as the future of all of its employees.

Company Growth vs People Growth

I worked at Pasha Group

ProsPasha is a great place to work, stable, family oriented, great benefits, conservative in corp culture, agressive in it's growth strategy. The company is on a growth curve, moving away from a mom-and-pop mentality to a more corporate governance mentality. There is increased focus on Process Improvement, and leveraging existing infrastructures for revenue growth.

ConsThere is an area of growing pain that needs to be addressed. There are still some old guard managers, who depend on their connections to the Pasha family for their job security. One manager in particular shows a pattern of demeaning her staff, stunting growth, and shows a lack of vision. There is a perception with employees that the Pasha's are growing the company, but the staff is being shoeboxed, using the economy as an excuse for job contraction.

Advice to Senior Managementsee Cons above. Keep up the good work with growing the company. But don't allow internal alliances and the economy to deflate employee moral. There are some valuable and loyal people on staff who want to expand their role within the company.

Not bad place to work

Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pasha Group

ProsNumerous business units, each with its own personality. Steady paycheck, Benifits not bad. Things are more formal at main office. There is some opportunity for advancment, depending on location.

ConsMinmal appreciation of effort. Salaries low compared to other companies. Little loyalty to veteran managers by upper managment. Benifits shrinking every year. Bonuses raises affected by performance of other units.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay better attention to what people are doing for you. Cost cuts at the bottom dont seem to be matched by reduction in lifestyle at top.

Worked for Pasha Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pasha Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pasha Group CEO George Pasha III. All 10 reviews posted anonymously by Pasha Group employees.