Passageways

Passageways Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Paroon Chadha

Working in a close team environment

A little bit everything (Current Employee) Lafayette, IN

ProsGood first year.
    Exciting work allowing for being creative
    Nice coworkers.
    Energetic atmosphere.
    Interesting projects.
    Develop quickly.
    Has potential.

ConsSalary and benefits could be better

Been a good ride!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Lafayette, IN

ProsGood co-workers, young management, flex time, relaxed and soon new offices.

ConsIn temp space for a few weeks, small for rapid personal growth.

Advice to Senior Managementallow new people to shine - ask them to make observations and lead initiatives.

Great Place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) West Lafayette, IN

ProsI have worked in other organizations before and its wonderfully different at Passageways. The management is caring with great values with a real focus on customers. I have had some of the best managers and have been lucky to work with bright and talented co- workers.

Managers are understanding and you are never penalized for having to take time off or having to leave early or come in late to work (within reason of course). There is a lot of transperancy within the company. There is an open door mentality and the management is always open to suggestions and feedback.

Being a small team you truly have the chance to make an impact. You can focus on work and not worry about red tape or company politics. Opportunities are plenty and it is upto you to drive and take initiatives.

ConsNeed more office space. Based out of a basement. there are plans to move to a bigger office. Look forward to the move this summer!

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Passageways Cares

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) West Lafayette, IN

ProsYou can make a big impact at Passageways. They are still small enough that your hard work will be noticed and your ideas taken seriously.

Management will never make you put work before your Family. If you have to spend time away from work for personal reasons, you will not be punished for it. Within reason, of course.

They aren't afraid to stay on the leading edge of technology when it serves a purpose. As a software developer, you won't fall behind the times.

ConsSalary and benefits are not competitive. WIth Indianapolis and Chicago relatively close, it's hard to attract and retain talent in a small town.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet the people you hire make decisions. They may make distakes now and again, but they will not grow or learn otherwise.

Good for first job.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) West Lafayette, IN

ProsPeople, friendly work environment, flexible work schedule, no micro managers, the co-workers are best part of the company excluding management.

ConsLack of communication for management, management is never in office, raises and promotions are not fair, have be in the in group to get respect.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop looking at select few people for leadership roles let other people outside of the in group step up to the plate

Striving for what is ahead.

ProsPassageways is an organization that engages its employees at all levels of the business. Organizational progress is tracked openly and employees participate in profit sharing. Passageways encourages input from all emloyees and recently allowed for specific input into the new workspaces in downtown West Lafayette. Everyone gets a second chance.

ConsSometimes employees are given too many chances when behavior has been poor. There could be more team-building events after hours.

Advice to Senior ManagementIntegrity and accountability is required across the organization, in each and every role.

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsHours worked were good for the position

ConsPay could always be better

Worked for Passageways? Contribute to the Community!