Passion Parties Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
4.6
Patricia Davis

1. Despite being new- am profitable and impressed (despite my newbie ineptitude!)

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Passion Parties

Pros

-Tons of support available in different formats: 1:1 personal sponsor, training phone calls, YouTube videos, documents library, websites, email repirts & notifications, and truly speedy, knowledgeable, helpful customer service.
    -100% turnkey website for less than $8/month is mindboggling- your store is open 24/7/365 with no effort required. It's a vehiclebused in addition to the parties (th heart of it all)- but what an asset!
    Orders can be handled directly between customer & corporate - they handle the credit card processing, shipping, sales tax, etc.--you just get the profit.
    -The support materials make it such that you can give a decent party without knowing anything- just follow the cards! (Obviously- aim higher!)
    -Sat down & worked the numbers- just five-six parties/month can efficiently produce significant side income.
    -Placing orders online for customers is easy & smooth- gives you confidence that the company knows their stuff.
    -Am getting more excited about it as I learn more. Have tried MLMs elsewhere- found them to be a wearisome koolaid drinking endeavor.
    Not so here: you can still make decent $ without a downline, but have seriously significant/ intriguing income potential if you mentor others. More so than other opportunities- the infrastructure provided by the main company makes mentorship FAR easier than in other companies.

Cons

I seem to have one account number for my online office, and another account number for technical support/support tickets. Would like to have just one account, and be able to use my name as my account name. As it stands, I always have to dig out those #s (not all devices save them!) whenever I want to log in. This could be newbie ignorance, though.

-The relative inflexibility of the Fast Track and Business Builder schedules.
    I get that they want people to hit the ground running, but it takes cash flow, honest real understanding of the significance of the incentives (before outlaying significant cash), and an open schedule to really take advantage of the great deals offered.
    Due to unavoidable logistics & not really understanding the business opportunity early on (family chemo & university night school schedules trump all) - I just couldn't capitalize on the opportunities-& I missed them by just a few weeks.
    Just a little wiggle room would have made a huge difference.
    Ironically- it's the only inflexibility that I've found thus far- the plan, company, and people are otherwise incredibly flexible & accommodating (like good partners! ;)

Advice to Management

-Give new consultants an option as to when to use their Business Builder orders, and the 3-level fast start (must use them within the first six months). I started my business on the last day of the month (should have waited for the first)- and I was in night school, travelling 300 miles round trip for family medical treatments(every week), had elder care issues, and working 40+hr per week.
    The cash flow & schedule didn't open up until ~8 weeks later.
    While I appreciated the incredible values offered by the business builders & fast track-, I couldn't capitalize on them because I was just-outside the windows.

Still an awesome company- am just so impressed!

2. Passion Parties was exciting and enjoiyable palce to work at.

Current Employee - Finance Director in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Finance Director in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Passion Parties full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Company mission focus on improving the lives of others and allow its employees to wear many different hats.

Cons

The financial instability result in employees not receiving annual compensation increases for extend period of years.

Fun, Great Coworkers, But Lacks Direction and Innovation

I have been working at Passion Parties full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Considering the product line, you can't help but have fun. Most coworkers are friendly, funny, and pleasant. Location is convenient to Town Square, which makes for a nice lunch break. The office is mostly clean and well-kept. New executive leaders promise a potentially good future.

Cons

Major innovation allergies here! Established leaders are afraid of change and new ideas. Complete lack of direction and time management skills. No mentoring whatsoever and very little room to grow.

Advice to Management

Embrace innovation. Expand your own skill set, including technology, employee retention, and time management. Understand that true leadership is set by your own actions and examples.

5. This company has changed my life!

Current Employee - Team Leader in Killeen, TX
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Killeen, TX

I have been working at Passion Parties full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Make your own hours, more time home with the kids, you can make as much money as you want, meet fabulous successful woman all over, Party for a living, helping relationships get spiced up....

Cons

Getting started, building your business in the beginning, Getting the hang of things cause things are constantly changing for the better.

Advice to Management

Nothing comes to mind at the moment

6. Great company to work for

Current Employee - Passion Consultant in Plainview, NY
    Current Employee - Passion Consultant in Plainview, NY

I have been working at Passion Parties part-time (More than a year)

Pros

The customer service is always great in helping you

Cons

you are your own boss what can be bad

7. Fulfilling and Free!

Current Employee - Passion Consultant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Passion Consultant in Boston, MA

I have been working at Passion Parties full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get to feel what its like to Own Your Own Business

Cons

Nobody wants to party :(

8. Great opportunity -- lots of support and flexibility

Current Employee - Passion Consultant in The Woodlands, TX
    Current Employee - Passion Consultant in The Woodlands, TX

I have been working at Passion Parties part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Tons of support - leaders, online documentation, weekly calls. Very flexible on how you run your own business

Cons

You have to be outgoing to get those parties booked and make money

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

9. My experience with Passion Parties has developed my professional skills and enhanced my personal life.

Current Employee - Executive Director in Aiken, SC
    Current Employee - Executive Director in Aiken, SC

I have been working at Passion Parties full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

As a stay at home mom, I initially I loved working with Passion Parties because of the flexible schedule and ability to be profitable within a short amount of time. However, as I have grown in the business, the pros had expanded to: flexible schedule, earning potential, professional development in leadership, recognition, travel, and development of personal relationships.

Cons

Currently, I do not see any cons working with Passion Parties.

10. A Wonderful Supporting Comany

Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Winsted, CT
    Current Employee - Independent Consultant in Winsted, CT

I have been working at Passion Parties part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Huge support system from all over Usa as well as Canada our company really backs us up all the way!

Cons

Sometimes you have to travel outside of your comfort zone - but this will force you to take a risk. This business has been a wonderful place to start my future with.

Advice to Management

Keep trying to make greener products that are better for our environment that means a lot to most of my customers.

11. If you are looking for extra income or a full time carreer this is the place to be!

Current Employee - Executive Manager in College Station, TX
    Current Employee - Executive Manager in College Station, TX

I have been working at Passion Parties

Pros

You have the opportunity for advancement if you have the drive and motivation. It will take work to make it to the top. You are not only part of a team but as a key member of the company as well.

Cons

It's difficult to ballance being a stay at home mom and a owner of a small business because you need to focus and stay on top of things otherwise it's difficult to be successful. The harder you work and the more energy you put into it the more financally rewarding it will be.

Advice to Management

Offer more one on one training about how to service clients and making the sale. Encourage local team meating and reward them for organizing those meetings.

RSS Feed </> Embed