Passport Health

Updated Jun 27, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Fran Lessans

Great company who believes in what they do

Administrative Assistant (Former Employee)

ProsThe ability to help people who are traveling gain the knowledge to stay healthy.

Consleadership can sometimes be confusing

This company has a long way to go.

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsRelatively relaxed atmosphere. Free coffee.

ConsNot much focus on quality. They don't seem to want to improve their business processes. Team leads are entry level representatives with little or no bona fide Management training. This company not appear to want to build a strong, cohesive and efficient work force. People are easily expendable.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave executives institute MBWA or Management By Walking Around. Employees do not feel valued or that their input is valuable. Managers and employees alike don't even answer emails and often don't address issues period. Why not focus on eliminating constant rework and answering the same business related questions over and over again? This is a small time operation that overall lacks professionalism and quality and is miles away from excellence.

Tremendous Opportunity

Employee (Current Employee) Scottsdale, AZ

ProsPassport Health offers a tremendous opportunity to motivated people. The entrepreneurial environment is a great fit for smart people with ideas about how to facilitate the rapid expansion of this company. Working as a team fosters a collegial environment that strengthens common goals of improving processes, maximizing efficiency and bolstering the philosophy of the woman who founded the company two decades ago. If you're a self-starter who is not afraid of in-depth thought about building a business, this is a great place for you.

ConsWhile Passport Health offers excellent opportunities, its rapid growth can be a bit overwhelming at times. Building great teams takes time. And the right fit can be hard to find. Occasionally, one can feel somewhat taxed.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing. Mentoring and guidance is key to everyone's success. And it is done well at Passport Health.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Not The Best Place To Work

Claims (Former Employee) Plano, TX

ProsGood Pay, nice patients, one or two nice co-workers.

ConsNon orginized, bad training, rude management.

Advice to Senior ManagementWeed out your rotten apples.

Unprofessional wrkplc

Call Center Specialist (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsNot much to say here.

ConsNo guidance, no training, no documentation, no work culture, unfriendly, unappreciated for working, biased and moreover,salaries aren't great!

Worst Company Ever!!

ProsThere are no pros to this company

ConsVery unprofessional and everyone tries to be their own boss. Too many Chiefs not enough Indians!
    They offer no benefits, holiday pay, sick or vacation pay. You're pretty much just a body to help them make money.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart managing instead of pawning it off to someone else who thinks they know what they're doing. Treat your employees the way they should be treated. How can a Healthcare company not offer Health Benefits? And to not offer vacation/ sick time? Thats pathetic!!!! No wonder why the company is like a revolving door! Because you can't offer any perks to the employees.

Very unprofessionally run.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Virginia Beach, VA

ProsNo one looking over your shoulder.

ConsLack of guidance. Unprofessional management.

YOU ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A $ SIGN AND EASILY EXPENDABLE

Nurse (Current Employee)

ProsMEETING NEW PEOPLE WHO HAVE TRAVELED ALL OVER THE WORLD

ConsYou mean absolutely nothing to the company if your not making them money then your out. They would rather deceive their clients and make money instead of having integrity and nursing ethics. Company motto " If the client can afford to travel overseas then they can afford to pay for vaccines." I have watched them let all the good nurses go the last two that I knew especially didn't deserve to go.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo the home office in AZ maybe you need to evaluate what you are being asked to do and your ethics is it fair to deceive not only the employee but the clients as well. Maybe fight for an employees that fight for clients. Clients who feel they are treated right will come back and send referrals. It is okay to say no charge !

A lot of work that's not being appreciated

Software Developer (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsCasual schedule, free coffee. That's it

Conscompany is not delivering promised career development

Challenging and Chaotic

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Roswell, GA

ProsFlexible hours, no micromanagement and work at your own pace.

ConsDisorganized, reluctant to change and no growth potential. No leadership, no paid holidays and no medical benefits.

Advice to Senior ManagementChange begins at the top!

Worked for Passport Health? Contribute to the Community!