Pathways Inc

Updated Mar 18, 2014

Be The First To
Add Photos

Richard Stai

A highly enjoyable learning experience where you can achieve great satisfaction in your work for clients.

Addiction Recovery Technician (Current Employee) Clinton, MO

ProsYou can assist your community in a very positive manner and take pride in the programs we employ.

ConsThe very limited cons are dependent on client attitude and that goes for any organization or corporation.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would say that there could be more emphasis on local community involvement, and personally I would like to see more innovative team efforts to cut down on waste. Living in Virginia, a common wealth state most of my life, I have seen that there are many ways to utilize local resources as well as giving positive contribution to local communities who share the resources.

Employees seem to really care about clients.

ProsBenefits are ok if you make salary.

ConsUnless you know someone personally, it's impossible to move up the ladder.

This has been a great challenge and a great oppurtunity to work with my three favorite girls in the house I am working.

CLT (Current Employee) Great Bend, KS

ProsGetting to no the clients on a one on one basis and to provide the best care possible and especially interacting with all of them. On March 15th I will be working days and excited for the new challenges that Pathways has to bring my way.

ConsThey need to hire more help and pay their employess a better rate or we wouldn't have such a turnover in this company. And have more communication that is especially important when running a professional business.

Advice to Senior ManagementPeople that work in the office need to step it up when it comes to shortages in the houses.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Don't Do It!

Case Manager (Former Employee) Ashland, KY

ProsFlexability is nice, and there isnt much supervision which is excellent if you prefer to work independently and problem solve. Tons of downtime is available, and you can pace yourself as you complete tasks.

ConsThere is no training that relates specifically to the job; majority of employees are not competent; no raises or promotions; health benefits are lacking. There is no organization or structure within the company, and the turnover rate is very very very high! Employees rarely last more than a year within this company, however this is due less to the actual work itself but more to the work environment. Very high stress.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave a passion for what you do, receieve more training, act like you care.

I have worked over 4 years, had one pay raise and work full time hours yet not considered full time.

DSS (Current Employee)

ProsThe Individuals are the greatest!

ConsThe lack of room for advancement. the pay..there are really too many to name

Advice to Senior ManagementStop pocketing all of the money and share with the ones that make you money and give you ideas.

Worked for Pathways Inc? Contribute to the Community!