I worked at Patni Computer Systems full-time for more than 3 years
Pros – Mid size company with some excellent talent. Some of the best technical resources that I have been associated.
Cons – Poor sales leadership and sales processes. The leadership team did not have a sales leader.
Advice to Senior Management – Seek outside leadership from the industry to advance the company. Always appeared to re shuffle the deck chairs of the titanic. Anyone recruited from the outside was run off.
2012-07-21 11:45 PDT
I worked at Patni Computer Systems
Pros – - Few good leaders
- Quick Onsite Opportunities (after trying to put down your papers ;) )
- Good Work Quality (atleast follow some of the CMMI Level 5 standards)
- Chance to excel due to less competition
Cons – - Bad Management - Wants you to work by their style
- Whatever you do or say, Management would do what they decide & believe is true
- Appraisals are like shot in the dark....lucky if you hit one by chance
Advice to Senior Management – Learn to Listen and Imrove your Management Skills
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2010-11-18 08:59 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –