Patrice & Associates

I LOVE WORKING HERE!

Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter  in  Dunkirk, MD
    Current Employee - Corporate Recruiter in Dunkirk, MD

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have been with Patrice & Associates for a little over 2 years and am extremely happy with my position.
    As a Corporate Recruiter, I could not ask for a better team to work with and the support is always there.
    If you follow the system that is in place...you will succeed. It's that simple!
    It is a very rewarding career if you are willing to make it successful...you get out what you put in.

Cons

For me there are no cons. I work in a great atmosphere with awesome supportive people...it's like a second family.

If you're looking for a long term career with great flexibility...this is a perfect option. After weighing your options...this should be a serious one if you are looking for a flexible, rewarding, and very successful choice.

I Finally Found My Dream Job - and I Get to Work From Home!

Current Employee - Franchisee  in  Columbus, OH
    Current Employee - Franchisee in Columbus, OH

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

You get unlimited support, everyone is extremely nice and the company really cares about you and wants you to succeed. I love the CEO too! Patrice is one of the most down to earth people I have ever met and she is extremely comfortable to work with. You also have the opportunity to make a really good income.

Cons

Like any new business you start, you have to expect to put in the time. You also have to realize that you will have a few months of "learning" which can be a little frustrating at times. You must look at the big picture.

Keep doing what you are doing! You have a great program in place.

Great Career Choice!

Current Employee - Recruiter  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

P&A gives you all the tools you need to be successful! Like any business you have to work smart to have success. Quality of life is the best, first time in my career I have had a family life. Great team to work with, everyone helps when you need it.

Cons

When first starting out, sometimes you want to do things your way and try to reverent the system. I think that happened because it is a work from home business. I changed my routine, set my goals and went to work, just like I was trained to do, and now everything is good.

Keep on doing what you are doing, always there to help out. Patrice is always available to give advice and guidance and doing whatever she needs to do to grow the brand.

Apr 17, 2014CEO

Thanks so much for your kind words! You advice is awesome for people thinking about recruiting - don't reinvent the wheel. I have been in business for 25 years and "been there done that" for sure ... More

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Rewarding and Professional Experience. It's a shame that any anonymous person can say anything on GlassDoor.

Current Employee - National Account Manager  in  Dunkirk, MD
    Current Employee - National Account Manager in Dunkirk, MD

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

This model is great for people that are willing to work and are not looking for a get rich quick scheme. If you are structured and have zero phone reluctance then you will be successful. Those that work make a great income. Those that don't want to work complain on GlassDoor,

Cons

There are no Cons. No other franchise model provides a year long training program including one on one with Patrice, mentoring with successfully franchisees and third-party Executive Coaching.,

Try to figure out a way to stop anonymous people from posting unsubstantiated information on GlassDoor. Obviously people who have either failed or a competitor are trying to tarnish our brand. Most recent post - we don't have and never had a recruiter or franchisee in Anchorage Alaska. The posting is completely bogus.

Do Your Research--there is a reason people post anonymously.....

I worked at Patrice & Associates

Pros

Great work from home opportunity where you can create your own hours and work/life balance. However, don't misunderstand that it is part-time--you can create your own hours, but still must work 40+ hours per week for the system to work.

Cons

Franchisor more interested in selling franchises than growing the business in a way that benefits the entire organization. Unethical practices abound in many areas of company.

People are posting anonymously because they fear the wrath of the franchisor. Some of the people who are posting positive reviews are existing franchisees or employees who fear her wrath if they don't do it. Do your research--there are many more failed franchisees than "successful" ones--and ask what is considered "successful""--i.e. how much money can really be made.--not what franchisor tells you.

Do not just call the people franchisor gives you the names of--check the internet for names of other franchisees--existing and closed. You will get a truer picture. Don't be surprised if they do not want to speak with you. They have been told not to talk to anyone unless they have been chosen by franchisor and given permission to speak to prospective franchisees.

Work on improving your system before bringing on new people. Be honest with how much money can really be made, or improve the quality of the jobs retained so that making a placement is easier and more profitable. Don't just go after the low hanging fruit.

Apr 10, 2014CEO

I appreciate your comments and our Discovery Process encourages everyone to do research. In the Franchise Agreement all franchisees, past and present, are listed. Everyone is provided with as much ... More

Lost all of my 401K!!

Former Employee - Franchise Restaurant Recruiter  in  Orlando, FL
    Former Employee - Franchise Restaurant Recruiter in Orlando, FL

I worked at Patrice & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you like working at home and making no money...it's great!

Cons

Deception, too many hours far too little money, franchise fee is a total RIPOFF! They claim to have "great" relationships with hiring companies but in reality they are one of MANY recruiters submitting resumes. You are literally competing against everyone in not only Patrice and Associates, but every company and person who has a Monster or CareerBuilder account. Unrealistic business model. Not ONE franchisee that I worked with is still there---NOT ONE!

Stop scamming people out of franchise fees---you are only a glorified job board

Apr 10, 2014CEO

I have no idea who posted this but want to thank you for the opportunity to address your comments. Too many hours - true this is not a 9 - 5 business but most business owners understand that the ... More

Ask LOTS of questions before giving them $$$ !!!

Former Employee - Franchise Recruiter--Idiot!  in  Anchorage, AK
    Former Employee - Franchise Recruiter--Idiot! in Anchorage, AK

I worked at Patrice & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you are a Franchisee- you can say "I own my own business". After many years in the restaurant industry as a manager I felt like with adequate training and help I would succeed as they promised tons of help and training of which you receive extremely little real help. Lots of opinions and direction, but little real world help.

Cons

Very little $$ for many hours of work. EXTREMELY HIGH franchisee fee--I lost ALL my money and worked as many hours at this "business" as I did managing corporate restaurants. I believe that if you were able to get the REAL stats, the failure rate is 70+% and most recruiters are quitting because there is very poor leadership. It is all about the MONEY--your franchise fee MONEY!! Impossible to sell your franchise...literally they make it impossible no matter what they tell you.

Be honest with perspective Franchisee folks and let them know your REAL failure rate.

Apr 10, 2014CEO

I'm sorry this didn't work out for you - although I have no idea who you are because I have NEVER had a franchisee in Anchorage Alaska. In any franchise system, you have 20% that are very ... More

Love my decision to join - Patrice delivers everything promised

I have been working at Patrice & Associates

Pros

Great training. Patrice personally involved. No surprises. Franchise community supportive like a family. Love working from home. Not many real businesses in the work from sector.

Cons

Nothing yet. New franchisee of only 6 months

Keep up the good work. I looked at other franchises and no one offered a year of training and support.

Apr 10, 2014CEO

Thanks very much for your posting. I do the training personally because I want to make sure everyone gets what they need. I feel like franchisees are relying on my system and my brand and I feel ... More

Former Franchisee

I worked at Patrice & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

There is nothing positive about this Business model

Cons

Poor Business Model
    Poor training
    Bad management
    Treats franchisees like slaves
    no respect for each other
    Too expensive for the model
    No solid A clients
    No solid jobs, client do not want to hire from Patrice
    Patrice's staff is too thin to support new people
    Mentor program charges another 24% commission from each hire
     No real guidance and support provider beyond the first week
    Bottom line, you will not make any money in this business

STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF

Apr 10, 2014CEO

I'm sorry you were not able to make my model work for you. Some of your thoughts are too outlandish for me to even address. All I can say is that you had every opportunity to validate our system ... More

Franchisee - Knoxville Del Wilson

Current Employee - Franchisee  in  Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - Franchisee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Patrice & Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

The support is huge. I was struggling and Patrice hired a personal Executive Coach for me. I have never seen anyone be supportive and always be there for me in my life.

Cons

My biggest struggle is time management working from home. It is hard for me to stay focused sometimes. I think that is why others struggle because they don't treat it as if it were a job. It's too easy to "not work".

Many changes have been made to the system since I joined 2 years ago. I have no advice because Patrice seems to always have her finger on the pulse and makes any changes needed.

Jun 3, 2014CEO

Thanks Del. Your commitment to your business and dedication to success is evident. You are an awesome franchisee and thanks for your comments. I know you are willing to validate our system with ... More

Worked for Patrice & Associates? Contribute to the Community!