Paycom Reviews

1. Great Career Move!!

Current Employee - Sales Manager
    Current Employee - Sales Manager

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Culture that rewards results! Great professional sales training. Great for those would like to be challenged and rewarded. Culture is professional and fun! The people make this a great place to be.

Cons

First few months require a bigger time commitment. You want to make sure you have the drive and internal motivation to be in outside sales.

Advice to Management

Thank you for continuing to develop the best product on the market!!

Executive Sales Representative

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative
    Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Incredible pay structure with tiered commission and stock incentives, a generous base salary. You truly feel accomplished for your hard work because of the compensation. The culture of the company is one of a kind across the board. You have to choose to have a bad day with the kind of energy and support that constantly surrounds you. You have the ability to grow and follow a career path that makes sense for your strengths. Upper management and management values their talent.

Cons

PTO is slim to when you start out, but this helps you get a client base- it increases with tenure.

3. Wonderful Opportunity

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been at Paycom nearly three years and cannot image being anywhere else. There are new challenges and rewards each day. The company culture is unmatched in the area and because we are not tied to commodity prices, we continue to grow and add amazing people. Everyone here is driven to serve others.

Cons

PTO in the first year is low, but the company has worked to improve the policy. They've even added new free days in addition to vacation, sick and floating holidays.

Advice to Management

Continue to implement important requests from your employees.

5. Current Employee

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Supportive management, $1 Benefits, Positive environment, Management is accessible and become mentors, Creates open opportunities and supports personal and professional growth

Cons

Construction while adding on to the campus to accommodate for new employees

6. Awesome Management Team

I have been working at Paycom full-time

Pros

Management team cares about the employees and engages with them often. The training that is provided is better than anything I've seen before! Competitive pay and great benefits is the icing on the cake.

Cons

Growing fast, lots of opportunity and positions to fill! High standards which keep the turnover rate lower than most.

7. NCS

Current Employee - Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Oklahoma City, OK

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This company is exploding with growth and opportunity for financial, personal, and professional growth. I have seen the beginnings of this company and all it does is get stronger and grow. They care so much about the success of their employees and clients as well. Social Responsibility is crucial to this company as well, and definitely want to make an impact in the community to help those in need of food, shelter and clothing as well with multiple charities that they are involved in. Great CULTURE, and GREAT Leadership.

Cons

Growing pains! This is it. Constant change, but change is good and necessary to make a company grow and to get better.

Advice to Management

Keep growing people and building a firm foundation with GREAT employees. There are so many great people that work here, and do whatever it takes to maximize their potential!

Paycom Response

Jul 24, 2015 – Representative

Thank you for pointing out the impact we are having on the community. We value and take great pride in our community involvement and will continue to enhance our initiatives. We appreciate you ... More

8. Great place to work!

I have been working at Paycom

Pros

Paycom made the interview process very easy! They were quick to keep me informed of my background checks and getting the new hire paperwork completed. Working for Paycom has been great! It really is like being part of another family. They value their employees and make sure we understand how much we are appreciated. Great place to work!

Cons

I do not have any complaints

9. Executive Sales Rep in Detroit

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I absolutely love working for Paycom. The Executives and Management Team really make you feel valued here between all of the training and the compensation that you can get. If you are looking for an opportunity where you are challenged everyday, yet rewarded immensely, this is the place to be. From the Detroit manager to our Regional all the way up the chain to our CSO and owner, the leadership is consistent and positive. I feel very blessed to have a position here and because of the opportunity potential, I am very encouraged for the direction the company is going.

Cons

I don't see a true downside of working here in this position. Yes, you may work over 40 hours a week sometimes to get your clients up and running and to work on things for prospects, but the pay here is so good that it really pays off in a big way. This job will challenge you all the time, but if you like to always be learning new things and have a strong work ethic, it is truly a great position.

Advice to Management

Keep training the employees on mental management and having a positive and enthusiastic attitude! It is so nice to know you work for a company that heavily invests in it's talent.

10. Great Culture, Endless Opportunity

I have been working at Paycom full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Paycom really focuses on creating a positive culture. Paycom believes that there is a difference between a satisfied customer and a loyal customer. The difference being would they refer others to Paycom. They use the same approach with employees and it's evident in the culture. Paycom creates a positive and loyal culture by listening to feedback of employees through multiple surveys throughout the year, and truly act on the results. That has resulted in more time off, lunch menu options, company sponsored clubs and activities, etc... The employee perks like $4 lunches, free on campus fitness classes (offered before and after work and during lunch to fit family schedules), company luncheons that include food trucks and snow cones, health and fitness week, customer service week, and payroll week.

Cons

I wouldn't necessarily consider this a con, because the growth is incredible. However, working in a construction area can be a distraction and cause delays in parking and the flow of entering and leaving the area.

11. Life Changer!

Current Employee - Executive Sales Representative in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Paycom (More than a year)

Pros

Being an Outside B2B Rep in the Detroit office has changed my life. The earning potential at this company is unmatched.The culture in the Detroit office is amazing, my coworkers are my second family. I could not say enough great things about this job!

Cons

Its hard work so If you aren't motivated, if you don't have drive, and if you are lazy then this job isn't for you. If you want to have a job that you can treat as your own personal business and make the most of, this is definitely the job for you!

Advice to Management

As an employee I love the Mental Management trainings, keep it up!

Paycom Response

Jul 24, 2015 – Representative

We appreciate your review and you're right, success is all about ones mental makeup. If you see it and believe it, then it can become a reality.

RSS Feed </> Embed