www.paymentsystemscorp.com

1. Great growth Opportunities

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Payment Systems Corp

Pros

Payment Systems literally changed my life for the better. It gave me the opportunity that no other job would give me with just a high school diploma to make a six figure income right out the gates. This company strives of hungry sales agents and if you perform well, the company takes care of you. I have the best 3 years of my life working at Payment Systems and have took everything I've learned with me to all my future endeavors.

Cons

The only con you have is yourself. If you keep blaming the employers you work for, you'll never realize that the true problem is your attitude.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. Merchant Funding Group

Former Employee - Funding Specialist in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Funding Specialist in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Payment Systems Corp

Pros

I honestly can't associate anything positive with the experience I had as a women

Cons

Very unfair very unprofessional and gangster mentality. You have to chase your money, once they get a merchant it's like they can careless if you get paid & will take your deals!

Advice to Management

There is a God and He says: "vengeance is mine, I will repay saith the Lord"!

Stay away from this company

Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Outside Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Payment Systems Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The only pro is when you make a sale, the commissions are very high.

Cons

The cons are, you're a 1099, which means you aren't an actual employee of the company. You're responsible for your own taxes and insurance. Even though you're a 1099 contacted employee, they micro manage you like an hourly employee. They make you text a pic from every location you visit. You have to call your "manager" to close your sales. They will lie and cheat to make a sale. And after the business owner realizes what they signed up for and cancel, you get charged back that commission. They promises you 4 to 5 leads a day, but in reality, you're just getting address of business to visit. They harass these business owners into these "appointments" and when you get there, they either kick you out, or just refuse to do business with you due to the tactics the call center uses. You can expect out of 25 appointments a week, to get 2 legitimate appointments. They also say that the average sales person does 3 deals a week, and that is incorrect too. The real average is 1 deal a week. Of the 150 sales reps this company has, only 3 have been here a year or more. I've been with this company for 3 months now and I can say I'm looking to get out and I wouldn't recommend anyone working for this company. They also have several class action lawsuits against them, and the company is under investigation for fraud.

Advice to Management

Be honest with potential employees and business owners. Stop micro managing the contracted sales reps.

Shoddy Management with Terrible Ethos

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Payment Systems Corp full-time

Pros

The best I can say about the company is that they have shiny, comfy digs in one of Los Angeles' sleekest skyscrapers. I also have nothing bad to say about most of the company's employees--they were and are a hardworking bunch, and it was mostly a privilege working with them!

Cons

A feckless management pursuing deluded pet projects, with a crass sense of entitlement/privilege (balanced by a spectacular lack of profundity and subtlety.) While the corporate ship is battered by severe financial storms, the executive team continues to worry more about golfing, nice suits and traveling than it does mitigating its own incompetence. And of course, they have a healthy appetite for self-destruction, letting go some of their smartest, hardest-working folks at the drop of a hat. But then again, these are the same people I overheard say ridiculously sketchy, classist stuff more than once.

If you want to work for a company offering no real career advancement outside of its sales team, with pitiful compensation and few/no benefits on offer, then this is the right company for you.

Advice to Management

Get real, folks. Also, stop being terrible people. It's not cute.

Stay Away

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Payment Systems Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You get a weekly paycheck

Cons

It's basically a daycare filled with immature leadership and employees. Loud music is played all day and you are encouraged to lie to customers on the phone. They have a terrible BBB rating and lie about their contracts to get them into a contract.

Advice to Management

Close shop

Downtown Grinding

Current Employee - Confirmations in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Confirmations in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Payment Systems Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company is great, the checks dont bounce, there is plenty of work to be done.

Cons

could use my own desk ...

Advice to Management

n/a/

I love payment systems

Current Employee - Team Lead in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Team Lead in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Payment Systems Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I would have to say there are alot of pro that come along with working at payment systems but The money.people,full time, and great vibe.

Cons

I would have to say that there are no cons with working for payment systems this one of the best companys i have every worked for.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you guys are doing.

Interesting

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Payment Systems Corp full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Payment Systems sometimes provides us with lunch and other little spiffs that are kinda nice...and its a learning experience.

Cons

The company provides no benefits...and the bonus for certain departments are impossible to actually reach

Advice to Management

Don't be so condescending

Life at Payment (Raw & Uncut)

Current Employee - Professional Communicator in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Professional Communicator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Payment Systems Corp part-time (More than a year)

Pros

There's a tree in corner of my office. The view from is window seat is great. The people I work with are funny. There's never a dull moment. Most importantly every chek that I hjave received has cashed.

Cons

There are no benefits (dental would be nice for those us with little to no teeth). Bonus structure is impossible reach (no one has done it in ages). Raises are not all that easy to come by.

Advice to Management

Start by making the bonuses easier to reach. I'm not saying GIVE us the money, but make it a little easier to EARN it. For hard working employees, a raise would be nice after a 6 month review.

Payment Systems Corp has challenged me to do the best work I have ever done.

Current Employee - Chief Technical Officer in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Chief Technical Officer in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Payment Systems Corp full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Payment Systems Corp is full of smart and motivated people. Payment Systems Corp offers a really competitive salary that keeps me motivated and lets me be creative without having to stress about finances.

Cons

The hours can get long, but it comes with the territory.

Payment Systems Corp Photos