Paymetric

Updated Jul 1, 2014

Asif Ramji

Loved it at Paymetric

Manager (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsGreat progress on product, able to get a lot done, senior management knew what they were doing and respected people

ConsTechnology getting older, not moving to the newest things so knowledge getting dated.

Advice to Senior ManagementMove into the next decade with a renewed interest in investing in your employees.

Linux Systems Administrator

Senior SAP Engineer (Former Employee) Austin, TX

ProsWork life balance was excellent, I Never felt like I didn't have enough time at home with my kids.

ConsI was stuck as contract employee for 6 months and was suppose to come on after 3 months full time.

Great People/Great Teams!!

Pros-There is no backstabbing going on. People focus on advancing the common goal of the company not on pulling one another down
    - When you reach out to people for help and assistance employees and colleagues are always willing to help
    - Leadership is always willing to listen. There a number of touch points between the CEO and other ELT members where employees can present their concerns and "be heard"

ConsThere is a lot going on all the time and sometimes there are resource constraints; having to juggle priorities can be challenging.

Paymetric Director, Culture & Brand Experience responded to this review

May 2, 2014

Thank you very much for sharing your insight. One of our nine core values is focused around embracing collaboration and being a team player. The whole company wins this way. Thanks for being on the ... More
  1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Outstanding, fast growing company that you should definitely pay attention too!

ProsOffice culture is hands down the BEST I have every experienced. Great co-workers and managers who are passionate and driven. Paymetric provides competitive pay and benefits.

ConsAccess to managers at times.

Paymetric Director, Culture & Brand Experience responded to this review

May 2, 2014

Great to hear and thank you for sharing your feedback! And we're adding more ways to connect with managers and the rest of the team as a whole, so look for more good things to come. :)

Solid company, leadership and opportunity due to a fast growth environment

ProsFast-paced and dynamic work environment, full of growth opportunity and unique challenges among a stellar team

ConsSolid growth will continue at a fast pace, so be ready to bring your 'A' game every single day

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to raise the bar, set goals and inspire the team as you are. I've personally watched the confidence and excitement around the office grow exponentially over the last couple years. Great testament to solid leadership.

This is a nice company to work for

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe company is growing and there's room for advancement

ConsIt takes a while for the work of good individuals to get recognized

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to staff and create opportunities for them to advance their careers

Growing, exciting company with a great future

Vice President (Current Employee) Houston, TX

ProsDuring the many years I have spent at Paymetric I have been fortunate to have developed my career through a few evolutions of growth - in a way that only a dynamic, young and forward thinking organization will allow.
    I value working in an environment that recognizes hard work, rewards initiative and fosters strong collaboration and teamwork. At Paymetric I know what I do on a daily basis genuinely makes a difference to my teammates, the company and most importantly to our customers.
    Paymetric is growing with amazing consistency and the outlook is better than it has ever been.

ConsAs with just about any company that has gone through rapid growth, there have been the expected and typical growing pains over the years. In the past few years this has come together very nicely and the "growing pains" phase is now behind us.

Advice to Senior ManagementMaintain the current focus on people, products and performance - this is building a growing and cohesive team.

Innovation and rapid growth with superb leadership and friendly culture

A Senior Software Product Development Role (Current Employee)

ProsProgressive software engineering practices, each individual is valued, innovation is encouraged, life-balance (i.e. no crazy hours), friendly culture, a generally smart and reflective team.

ConsThis is not a good place for people how like drama, regimentation, or heroics.

Advice to Senior ManagementLet employees get more stock!!

Incredible company to work for!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsPaymetric is a great company to work for - great compensation, passionate & friendly coworkers, and incredible benefits. So many opportunities to learn and grow professionally. Flexible working arrangements, involving working from home.

ConsNo cons that I can think of.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

People, Products, and Performance- Paymetric

Relationship Manager (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsPaymetric consists of a great group of people. We share an open, collaborative environment that is contagious. Our products provide secure transactions through trusted solutions and are on the leading edge of innovation. I am happy to be part of this place!

ConsI have no cons at this time.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing!

Worked for Paymetric? Contribute to the Community!