Paymetric Reviews

1. A great experience

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer

I worked at Paymetric

Pros

Worked here for 2 years during their transition from the old office to the new, shiny office. Place is full of great people who work hard, and management does a good job of keeping the schedules sane for everyone. Having upper management out of town may be a red flag to some but in practice it worked out OK. Benefits are average. But the people are what really make this company shine.

Cons

No real cons to speak of.

Paymetric “A really fun and happening place to work”

Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Systems Administrator in Austin, TX

I have been working at Paymetric full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I want to share that Paymetric is one of the most happening places to work. Paymetric has a brand new space in downtown Austin with a million dollar view. Working at paymetric is a great way to sharpen your skill. My manager did a really good job with challenging my skills, their was never a day where I was bored. Everybody is really sharp, and working in the company feels like we are one fun family. The Software Engineer Manager does a fantastic job at spicing up the culture with Happy Hours, and fun events to attend. The executive team is really good at recognizing every bodies work. The work life balance is well balanced, and employees get to choose one day of the week to work from home. The CEO is one of the best CEO,s that I have so far worked for in the industry, He is always down to earth, and he does a really good job at sharing his vision and setting the direction of the company, and keeping everybody motivated to grow the company to the next level.

Cons

I cant think of any real cons.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

Loved it at Paymetric

Former Employee - Manager in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Manager in Austin, TX

I worked at Paymetric full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great progress on product, able to get a lot done, senior management knew what they were doing and respected people

Cons

Technology getting older, not moving to the newest things so knowledge getting dated.

Advice to Management

Move into the next decade with a renewed interest in investing in your employees.

Linux Systems Administrator

Former Employee - Senior SAP Engineer in Austin, TX
    Former Employee - Senior SAP Engineer in Austin, TX

I worked at Paymetric full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Work life balance was excellent, I Never felt like I didn't have enough time at home with my kids.

Cons

I was stuck as contract employee for 6 months and was suppose to come on after 3 months full time.

Great People/Great Teams!!

I have been working at Paymetric full-time

Pros

-There is no backstabbing going on. People focus on advancing the common goal of the company not on pulling one another down
    - When you reach out to people for help and assistance employees and colleagues are always willing to help
    - Leadership is always willing to listen. There a number of touch points between the CEO and other ELT members where employees can present their concerns and "be heard"

Cons

There is a lot going on all the time and sometimes there are resource constraints; having to juggle priorities can be challenging.

Paymetric Response

May 2, 2014Director, Culture & Brand Experience

Thank you very much for sharing your insight. One of our nine core values is focused around embracing collaboration and being a team player. The whole company wins this way. Thanks for being on the ... More

Outstanding, fast growing company that you should definitely pay attention too!

I have been working at Paymetric full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Office culture is hands down the BEST I have every experienced. Great co-workers and managers who are passionate and driven. Paymetric provides competitive pay and benefits.

Cons

Access to managers at times.

Paymetric Response

May 2, 2014Director, Culture & Brand Experience

Great to hear and thank you for sharing your feedback! And we're adding more ways to connect with managers and the rest of the team as a whole, so look for more good things to come. :)

Solid company, leadership and opportunity due to a fast growth environment

I have been working at Paymetric full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fast-paced and dynamic work environment, full of growth opportunity and unique challenges among a stellar team

Cons

Solid growth will continue at a fast pace, so be ready to bring your 'A' game every single day

Advice to Management

Continue to raise the bar, set goals and inspire the team as you are. I've personally watched the confidence and excitement around the office grow exponentially over the last couple years. Great testament to solid leadership.

9. This is a nice company to work for

I worked at Paymetric full-time

Pros

The company is growing and there's room for advancement

Cons

It takes a while for the work of good individuals to get recognized

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to staff and create opportunities for them to advance their careers

10. Growing, exciting company with a great future

Current Employee - Vice President in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Vice President in Houston, TX

I have been working at Paymetric full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

During the many years I have spent at Paymetric I have been fortunate to have developed my career through a few evolutions of growth - in a way that only a dynamic, young and forward thinking organization will allow.
    I value working in an environment that recognizes hard work, rewards initiative and fosters strong collaboration and teamwork. At Paymetric I know what I do on a daily basis genuinely makes a difference to my teammates, the company and most importantly to our customers.
    Paymetric is growing with amazing consistency and the outlook is better than it has ever been.

Cons

As with just about any company that has gone through rapid growth, there have been the expected and typical growing pains over the years. In the past few years this has come together very nicely and the "growing pains" phase is now behind us.

Advice to Management

Maintain the current focus on people, products and performance - this is building a growing and cohesive team.

Innovation and rapid growth with superb leadership and friendly culture

Current Employee - A Senior Software Product Development Role
    Current Employee - A Senior Software Product Development Role

I have been working at Paymetric full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Progressive software engineering practices, each individual is valued, innovation is encouraged, life-balance (i.e. no crazy hours), friendly culture, a generally smart and reflective team.

Cons

This is not a good place for people how like drama, regimentation, or heroics.

Advice to Management

Let employees get more stock!!