Peabody Chase Consulting

Rod Odom Sr
1 Rating

Interview

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting

Pros

Great company, good compensation, Great employees, good work life balance

Cons

None at the moment. I'm trying to think of something. can't think of any.

None that I can think of

Peabody Chase Consulting llc

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Hour's are what you choose. International work is challenging but rewarding. Growing company where you can really shine

Cons

Projects can take months to close....hours spent with clients can be draining. Commission only

Keep doing what you are doing. Customer satisfaction is first priority and should remain that way. A health plan would be nice.

Click management dream

Current Employee - Financial Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Financial Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As a former national sales manager for an international company, this is perfect for the amount of extra time that I have at my disposal. There are so many "work from home" gimmicks, most of which require up front fees. I have found that Peabody Chase Consulting is the only company that I'm actually making money with, while helping people in the process. I would recommend Peabody Chase Consulting to anyone in need of immediate income, while working towards a career position in finance.

Cons

Time....there are so many money making opportunities, and levels to which you can exceed your current position within the company.

Getting the new hires into the click marketing process could be streamlined more effectively, however the amount of hands on training and support is immense.

Money is being made!

Current Employee - Funding Consultant in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Funding Consultant in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting part-time (less than a year)

Pros

I went through the point and click training with some apprehensions, but after I was personally guided step-by-step into creating my account, and how I was actually helping others with the services the company offers, I was ecstatic. The whole process took about an hour, and I was ready to start making money, right from the comfort of my own home.

You see, the company believes that you can start simple, and achieve greatness. They will promote you from the simple point and click business, which gives you the knowledge of how to interact with financial clients professionally, to a project broker, submitting small to large scale projects in financial need.

To show me how Peabody elevates their hard working point and click staff, Roderick then invited me to several scheduled conference calls, from 2 of his representatives which had already graduated from the point and click system, and who are now helping to fund real investment projects!

After the calls, he updated both representatives on the status of several deals that were being worked, and the estimated times on the commissions that they would expect to receive. He then went on to take a few minutes to coach his team towards future success.

Cons

I can truly say that I had spent quite some time looking for something negative online about Peabody Chase Consulting. I wasn't able to find anything significant in the negative, but I sure found a lot of positive articles from clients that have closed with them. The con? I don't know. I'm too busy collecting checks and helping my clients get the money that they deserve!

You're in this business for the right reasons. Keep your client/employee win-win attitude!

Great Company a bit rough on the edges

Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Flexible schedule ,you pretty much make your own schedule. The pay is great! Chance to explore your talent in different areas. I have a background in finance,. working with Peabody Chase Consulting has given me the opportunity to make great money while having the time I need to take care of my ailing loved one. I speak to and review companies that seek financing and/or capital. It is a constant challenge to find ways to make a marginal deal into a deal that makes sense to the right investors. This job is not for a salary seeker but they do arrange the training which allows the right person to make very good money while training. I got off to a rough start but now I am pleased with the results.
    Client satisfaction is paramount to the managers . You will work hard (if you want to make it with this group) But you will be rewarded(closing the deals).

Cons

Schedule may be too flexible ,you really have to be a self starter no one is going to hold your hand. Training is done for IM beginners on a platform that is frankly designed for a 9th grade kid. (optional if you dont need to make weekly pay right away) Your patience will be tested early and often.

The training always could be better. Would be great if there was a benefit pkg. I would actually give up some of my pay for a benefit pkg.

If you're going to work for this company, get everything they promise in writing.

Former Contractor - Anything You Want to Call Yourself in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Contractor - Anything You Want to Call Yourself in Jersey City, NJ

I worked at Peabody Chase Consulting as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

It's work your own hours. You can work part time or full time, days, evenings or night, which ever works best for you.

Cons

I worked for Peabody Chase Consulting (PC) for 6 months, the latter part of that in their funding business. During that time I worked on finding, and did find, the larger deals. The problem was most of those deals were never submitted to PC because they charge upfront fees on such large deals. Most will not pay those fees. Either they don't have the money, are against such fees on principle or are aware of all con games involving such fees,promise funding but never deliver. I was still responsible some deals coming in. I was to be paid part of the upfront fee, a commission on funding and, if a portion of the business was taken by PC I was to get half of that.

I was only paid the commission on the upfront fee on one deal I brought in. I was paid late on that. On another deal I still haven't been paid. It's now been over 2 months. All sorts of promises were made, followed by excuses. The circumstantial evidence suggests some of them might have been outright lies. If he could meet his payroll, pay his bills, etc. there is no reason he couldn't get my commission to me. We negotiated a deal to settle this but it's been over a week and he still hasn't signed and had the agreement notarized.

If you go to work for or are considering doing business with PC, get every detail in writing. Better safe than sorry and I hope none of you ever go through with PC what I did.

To those of you who mentioned training, I found the training in the funding area very minimal and basic.

I have proof of everything I've stated in this review thus far.

To those of you who are looking for benefits, I brought that up soon after I started working for PC and never heard about it again. in other words, don't hold your breath.

Standardize everything, put it in writing and pay your consultants on time as promised.

Improve your training.

Get a benefits plan together.

Be more willing to waive the upfront fees. You will make a lot more money this way. Some of the deals were just too good and I should have been able to bring them to you. Some of the individual deals could have made both of us very rich.

Peabody Chase Consulting has provided me with a chance to expand me talents and make money and the same time.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Coming from a banking back ground , I thought me taking the position of an Executive Consultant For Peabody Chase would be a piece of cake. Well I found out very differently over that past few months, I've made a lot of money...but I have worked for every penny of it. If you like a high paying position that is self fulfilling, but forces you to take your talents and accelerates the growth process to where you become so tactful, humble, persistent, honest with every project that hits your desk!! Sign up.

Cons

This job is not cut out for people who are trying to find an easy way to make money or cut corners because, this is more of a warning than a Con.

Continue to stay on top of road blocks and stepping stones that way that you have been, and you will keep that A rating with the BBB.

thanks

Peabody Chase Consulting remote location work

Current Employee - Accountant--Finance in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Accountant--Finance in Boston, MA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I have the opportunity to work from almost anywhere. Every day is different get an opportunity to interact with CEO's of companies every day. Expanding my expertise in finance They pay is very good. Flexible hours . My job is to review financials of companies seeking funding. I sit in on conference calls, review financials and give a financial opinion of the efficacy of the project.
      There is lots of interaction with fund mangers,investmtnet advisors,and acreddited investors. The work is always different. They really take pride in the personal approach to every client.

Cons

Sometimes its difficult to connect with management becuase of the volume of work or incoming calls. The training can be lots better if they did it online as opposed to over the phone. You have to call them if you dont they will not call you for your assignments.

They need a health plan for the employees.

Rewarding work,

Current Employee - Act Representative in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Act Representative in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Peabody Chase Consulting

Pros

Flexible hours ,great room to earn while learning new business. One on one training. The pay is fantastic compared to other WAH jobs. They always have work 24-7

Cons

One on one training can be improved They only have one person doing the training. They are very protective of their training so they dont have manuals or training videos. They currently dont offer benefits. but we did get a letter saying benefits would be offered in the near future. The project I am working on now feels more like a community service gig as compared to a sales or cs job. Most of the larger projects require a signing a NCND and background check(when working on most financial services assignments )

Tighten up on your scheduling your training sessions. I like that I had one on one training and it was very flexible but I still think there is room for improvement. Some of the training is done on a freebee platform site ,which is weird but very effective . Offer a benefit pkg, from what I have seen and experienced the pay is very good ,I would probably would be will to work for a little less if there was a decent benefit pkg offered.