Peace College
www.peace.edu Raleigh, NC

Peace College Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Good until...new president took over

Network and Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
    Raleigh, NC

ProsGood community. A place to learn and grow. Properly trained to complete by job.

ConsNew president and staff are horrible. Out with the old and in with the new regardless of time on the job. If you question ANYTHING....you are gone. Period!!

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being secretive and unrealistic. Stop playing favorites and GROW UP!!

Extremely mismanaged by current administraiton

ProsThe university has a great history.

ConsPoor recruiting of senior level management. VP of Communications has less than five years of actual work experience. Associate VP has a high school diploma. Both personally know the President.

VP of Strategic Initiatives, IT and Professional School Dean is ONE PERSON! And, she's the President's best friend.

Deans with no graduate degrees abound.

Extremely secretive decision-making processes and highly unethical and questionable as well on senior level.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe Board of Trustees need to take a better look at the work being done by this administration.

I loved working at Peace, loved the job, loved my co-workers.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsPeace had a cooperative atmosphere, friendly employees, and has a beautiful campus. I made many wonderful and lasting friendships and professional relationships while at Peace.

ConsThe change in administration in 2010 has unfortunately, and I think unnecessarily, eroded a good deal of the former supportive atmosphere.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore, and more open, communication with employees and students would go a long way toward recovering some of the positive culture.

Worked for Peace College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Peace College reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Peace College employees.