Peach Palace

1 Review
2.0
1 Review

CEO

Peach Palace is not a good place to earn $ as a cam model

Current Employee - Web CAM Model in Las Vegas, NV
    Current Employee - Web CAM Model in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Peach Palace as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

The pros appear awesome at first! Flexible schedule, nice managers and clean easy to find location. The management at Peach Palace are all very nice, but honestly they are robbing the girls who work here!

Cons

#1 Con: The payout system is a complete scam!!
    #2 Con: Sweat shop sized "rooms" that are just sheets in between computers.
    #3 Con: They wont let you work from home until after a month.

Peach Palace completely dishonest about the income your earn! They pay thier models only %18 percent of what the girls bring into the studio; not %18 of the whole amount as they claim when you sign up. When you sign up, they do not tell you that you must be released from PeachPalace's Streamray & Streamate online studio before you can switch to another studio; so basically once you sign with Peach Palace you are trapped working for thier rip-off rates.

Let me explain a little more: Streamray Pays the studio 30% out of everything the model earns. This is for ALL studios. Peach Palace shows you a graph leading you to believe that they are giving you 18% of that and keeping 17% for themselves. After much research, I figured out EXACTLY what they are doing.
    Way they lead you to believe:
    Model Earns: $100

Model Earns: $100
    Streamray's Cut: $70
    Peach Palace's cut: $35.10
    Models Cut: $5.40

How do they do this? "Unforchantely, you do not get to keep everything you bring IN HOUSE. Your cut is 18%"
    - The term "in house" is how they scam you. I contacted Streamray directly after seeing a paycheck and figured this out. Apparently this is a common scam that studios pull.

PLEASE do not work here! There are much better studios; search on craigslist for studios owned by women. Do NOT go here, you will end up like me trapped into a contract that I cant get out of. Imagine how much more $$ I would earn working for someone else!

Find A way to Lower your overhead so you can stop ripping off the girls!