Peak Incorporated

www.peak-incorporated.com

Peak Incorporated Reviews

Updated Jul 21, 2014

Eric Norregaard

Finally a place that truly rewards those with drive!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Wheat Ridge, CO

ProsIt's probably the first place I've worked for in a long time that I actually looked forward to going into the office every day. The people and atmosphere are truly amazing. But what really excites me is the opportunity that I discovered here. I didn't really know what to expect my first week but once I realized what they are really offering in terms of personal reward and success I jumped in with both feet! Definitely feel lucky to be a part of something so special!

ConsNo doubt about it, it's not a career you can give any less than 100% too. While that's something that does appeal to me, it takes a ton of hard work and dedication to truly succeed here. For someone looking for a job that they can clock in and out of every day, this is probably not going to be a program for you.

Jul 23, 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am honored to have people like you working with us. Whoever you are, I am sure you are making big things happen right now!

Sincerely,
    Eric Norregaard

Great people! Too bad you don't work with them

Sales (Former Employee) Denver, CO

Pros-"Opportunity" (Hard to get to, but worth it)
    -Seriously, so many amazing people
    -Amazing support system
    -EVERYONE wants you to succeed.

Cons-Commission based pay (Average weekly take home is around $3-400, not the $5-800 that's told in interview)
    -Work 55-60 hours/6 days a week
    -Mandatory office events. Tuesday and Thursday nights belong to the company, and your drinks/food are not paid for.
    -You have to pay for interview. They got a coffee? Your bucks. They order a bagel? Your money. Company does no reimburse.
    -You pay for gas unless you have a great week.
    -All those great people? Not really your job...Your job is to talk to random people in their homes and give a pitch over and over. That's what pays the bills. The people are awesome, but you're not really working with them.
    -Office rules force optimism- no talking about the field, no being negative, no leaning, always smile, wear a suit. Why can't you talk about the bad? Because the job sucks, everyone knows it, and the only way to keep people from quitting every day is to try and make sure no one talks about it.
    - If you've always dreamed of being a CEO, this is a great step. If not (I have no interest in business) then it's not a good fit.
    -The opportunity is there!...Just not all what you make. You don't choose who gets on your team, so it's really luck of the draw to get someone on your team who helps you succeed.

Advice to Senior ManagementEric, you're an absolutely amazing manager, possibly the best boss I've ever had. Bacca, you're going to do great. Jon? You're a clear cut leader and I know you're going to succeed in every way possible.

Jul 23, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate your kind comments about Ben, Jon, and myself. Based on your comments I know exactly who you are. I have great things to say about you as well. Please ... More

Amazing opportunity for those who are willing to put in the work!

Development Trainer (Current Employee) Wheat Ridge, CO

ProsBeing a company based on growth, expansion, and training, Peak values hard work above all else. There is no seniority and all opportunities for advancement are results driven. The office atmosphere is positive and supportive to enable motivated individuals to learn and grow at their own pace.

ConsThe sales side of this company can be challenging to those not willing to put in the work. The hours can be considered to be long. But this isn't a big deal to people who understand the bigger picture and who have the discipline to work their way up.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great opportunity for determined people

ProsVery friendly environment. The most supportive team I've ever been a part of. Success is determined by how much work you put in, so if you are a hard worker this job is perfect for you.

ConsOnly one day off a week, but other than that this job is a lot of fun.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, and remember respect is earned not taken.

Great support and opportunity.

ProsThis is the most supportive group of people that I have ever had the privilege to work with. It is truly a team environment. I am learning the skills that will be necessary for me to be able to grow professionally as well as personally.

ConsWorking six days a week as well as late hours. But that is not necessarily a con it just shows that we can handle a long day and keep striving for more.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are doing great and I am very appreciative of the support. Keep it up!

Unbelievable Opportunity, High-energy job, Career Advancement

ProsI didn't really know what to expect coming into this company, but I was pleasantly surprised to say the least. This is a very high-energy, upbeat place to work and I was surprised to find myself excited to come to work every day. Excellent training program, which has taught me great interpersonal communication skills, motivational skills, and has taught me how to push myself to be a confident leader.

ConsI wasn't quite sure what I was getting into at first. This job requires long hours and a lot of dedication. It requires you to push yourself beyond your comfort zone, although that only ends up being beneficial in the long run.

Advice to Senior ManagementI can't thank you guys enough for how you have helped me transform into a proficient and confident professional. Eric- keep up the great work. You and your management team are down to earth, caring motivational leaders! I hope to become a member of management some day in the future.

Apr 16, 2014

Thank you for the kind words. I am glad to hear that you are learning and growing. Keep working hard and I am sure that you will hit that goal!

Eric

A Company That's Going Places

Sales (Former Employee) Wheat Ridge, CO

ProsI worked at Peak for about a year before having to relocate and I learned more in my short time working there than I have at any other job . The management team really cares and takes the time to train you well and help you become the best you can be. The office culture was great and everyone was like family.

ConsThe days could definitely be long and work/life balance was a struggle at times, but you've got to expect to put the work in if you want to make a career.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou guys are great! I wish I never had to leave.

Amazing Opportunity

Intern (Former Employee) Wheat Ridge, CO

ProsGreat work atmosphere, great employees, incredibly supportive management. Great training and team building program.

ConsOther than long hours, there is nothing bad to say about working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really enjoyed my time interning at Peak. I received excellent training and support and appreciate the opportunity to grow while working there.

Account Executive

Account Manager (Current Employee) Wheat Ridge, CO

ProsLearn great leadership and communication skills. Phenomenal way to build your resume and learn from strong minded people.

ConsDemands too much of your personal time, not enough pay, too much that is not said about the job and the company

Advice to Senior ManagementExtremely high turnover rate is not "weeding out the weak", is a lack of leadership.

Incredible Opportunity

Sales (Current Employee) Wheat Ridge, CO

ProsI love everyone who works here. The atmosphere is so positive and upbeat and the management team is so encouraging. I feel like I have grown so much since I have been here. If you are willing to put in the effort, this is the perfect place to start and groom a career.

ConsIt is a pretty intense program and it does take a lot of discipline and hard work. You have to expect to put in the work if you want to work your way up to management. However, if you have the drive and motivation, it will certainly pay off.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the great work! I can't wait to continue to learn and grow with this company!

Worked for Peak Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!