Peak Incorporated

Updated September 8, 2014
Updated September 8, 2014
4.4

Eric Norregaard

Just an awesome experience!

Former Employee - Account Manager  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Peak Incorporated full-time for more than a year

Pros

I've never been a part of a team like this one. I really had no real professional experience other than 2 advertising internships. At the internships, I ran copies and coffee. At Peak, I was just as involved on my first day as every other account manager. I got some serious marketing and sales experience here, but the best part was the day to day with the staff. Everyone is young and cool.

Cons

It's hard work! I don't know if that's necessarily a con, but their Entry Level program is hard work!

Work Hard, Play Hard

Former Employee - Account Executive  in  Wheat Ridge, CO
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Wheat Ridge, CO

I worked at Peak Incorporated full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

When I first started with Peak Inc, I had a very good grasp on what I was walking into. I can honestly say that working at Peak taught me very valuable lessons that I will carry with me throughout the rest of my life. I learned a lot during my time and have nothing but good things to say about Peak.

The people become like family, the management is very supportive and the experience is very humbling.

Cons

This is a job that you need to dedicate yourself to succeed, but when you think about it most careers are that way as well.

Outside Sales

Former Employee - Account Representative  in  Wheat Ridge, CO
    Former Employee - Account Representative in Wheat Ridge, CO

I worked at Peak Incorporated full-time for less than a year

Pros

Made friends with everyone that worked in the office at the time. Very supportive group of people to work with. Amazing management and CEO of company is very accommodating. No micro-managing. Very Professional Atmosphere. Awesome job to teach any recent college graduate the foundations of business. Great resume builder.

Cons

Not room for growth, glorified pyramid scheme, commission with no base salary, constant revolving door of employees. Door to door sales. Working till 9 p.m. 6 days a week gets very old very quick.

Make Saturdays optional. Better compensation plan for commissions since there is no base salary.

Sep 17, 2014President

I appreciate everyone taking the time to either review our company or read reviews. We work really hard to take care of our team members and provide great opportunities for those who are willing to ... More

4. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great Company with Unlimited Opportunities

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Peak Incorporated full-time for less than a year

Pros

First company I have worked for that always feels positive when walking through the door. I have learned so much the last 7 months that has helped me grow in my career as well as personal life. Everyone works as a team to make our company a success and there is nowhere to go but up with Peak. I love waking up and coming to work and each work day flies by. It is true what they say, time flies when you're having fun!

Cons

We work long hours, but if you want an amazing, successful career, who doesn't?

Do not change how you are running the company.

I couldn't be happier

Current Employee - Account Executive/Management Trainee  in  Wheat Ridge, CO
    Current Employee - Account Executive/Management Trainee in Wheat Ridge, CO

I have been working at Peak Incorporated full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been with the company for over six months now and I can honestly say I still look forward to work each day.
    - Huge growth potential
    - Dynamic workplace
    - Tremendous earning potential
    - Management training
    - Great management
    - Amazing people
    - Entrepreneurial training
    - Plenty of charity work
    - Amazing support system
    - Professional and personal mentorship

Cons

- Full-time commitment
    - Little time off
    - Lots of competition for promotions
    - Some of the sales are very challenging

You guys are awesome! I honestly had a hard time thinking of what to put for cons which is normally not much of an issue for me. I never expected to be in sales or marketing but this opportunity is a huge eye opener! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Great people! Too bad you don't work with them

Former Employee - Sales  in  Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Sales in Denver, CO

I worked at Peak Incorporated full-time for less than a year

Pros

-"Opportunity" (Hard to get to, but worth it)
    -Seriously, so many amazing people
    -Amazing support system
    -EVERYONE wants you to succeed.

Cons

-Commission based pay (Average weekly take home is around $3-400, not the $5-800 that's told in interview)
    -Work 55-60 hours/6 days a week
    -Mandatory office events. Tuesday and Thursday nights belong to the company, and your drinks/food are not paid for.
    -You have to pay for interview. They got a coffee? Your bucks. They order a bagel? Your money. Company does no reimburse.
    -You pay for gas unless you have a great week.
    -All those great people? Not really your job...Your job is to talk to random people in their homes and give a pitch over and over. That's what pays the bills. The people are awesome, but you're not really working with them.
    -Office rules force optimism- no talking about the field, no being negative, no leaning, always smile, wear a suit. Why can't you talk about the bad? Because the job sucks, everyone knows it, and the only way to keep people from quitting every day is to try and make sure no one talks about it.
    - If you've always dreamed of being a CEO, this is a great step. If not (I have no interest in business) then it's not a good fit.
    -The opportunity is there!...Just not all what you make. You don't choose who gets on your team, so it's really luck of the draw to get someone on your team who helps you succeed.

Eric, you're an absolutely amazing manager, possibly the best boss I've ever had. Bacca, you're going to do great. Jon? You're a clear cut leader and I know you're going to succeed in every way possible.

Jul 23, 2014President

Thank you for your feedback. I really appreciate your kind comments about Ben, Jon, and myself. Based on your comments I know exactly who you are. I have great things to say about you as well. Please ... More

Finally a place that truly rewards those with drive!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Wheat Ridge, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO

I have been working at Peak Incorporated full-time for less than a year

Pros

It's probably the first place I've worked for in a long time that I actually looked forward to going into the office every day. The people and atmosphere are truly amazing. But what really excites me is the opportunity that I discovered here. I didn't really know what to expect my first week but once I realized what they are really offering in terms of personal reward and success I jumped in with both feet! Definitely feel lucky to be a part of something so special!

Cons

No doubt about it, it's not a career you can give any less than 100% too. While that's something that does appeal to me, it takes a ton of hard work and dedication to truly succeed here. For someone looking for a job that they can clock in and out of every day, this is probably not going to be a program for you.

Jul 23, 2014President

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am honored to have people like you working with us. Whoever you are, I am sure you are making big things happen right now!

Sincerely,
    Eric Norregaard

Amazing opportunity for those who are willing to put in the work!

Current Employee - Development Trainer  in  Wheat Ridge, CO
    Current Employee - Development Trainer in Wheat Ridge, CO

I have been working at Peak Incorporated full-time for less than a year

Pros

Being a company based on growth, expansion, and training, Peak values hard work above all else. There is no seniority and all opportunities for advancement are results driven. The office atmosphere is positive and supportive to enable motivated individuals to learn and grow at their own pace.

Cons

The sales side of this company can be challenging to those not willing to put in the work. The hours can be considered to be long. But this isn't a big deal to people who understand the bigger picture and who have the discipline to work their way up.

Great opportunity for determined people

I have been working at Peak Incorporated full-time

Pros

Very friendly environment. The most supportive team I've ever been a part of. Success is determined by how much work you put in, so if you are a hard worker this job is perfect for you.

Cons

Only one day off a week, but other than that this job is a lot of fun.

Keep up the good work, and remember respect is earned not taken.

Great support and opportunity.

I have been working at Peak Incorporated

Pros

This is the most supportive group of people that I have ever had the privilege to work with. It is truly a team environment. I am learning the skills that will be necessary for me to be able to grow professionally as well as personally.

Cons

Working six days a week as well as late hours. But that is not necessarily a con it just shows that we can handle a long day and keep striving for more.

You guys are doing great and I am very appreciative of the support. Keep it up!

Worked for Peak Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!