Pediatric Home Service
www.pediatrichomeservice.com Roseville, MN 150 to 499 Employees

Pediatric Home Service Reviews

Updated May 21, 2014

Mark Hamman

Best place I've ever worked!

ProsAt PHS, you matter. You are more than just a number. You are valued. From the owner, to the president, throughout the Sr. and Management team, everyone CARES about you.
    Also, the work we do is so meaningful. How could you not want to get kids home with their families? Each of us has a part in that.

ConsNone; Continue doing what you're doing.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep recognizing and relating to ALL employees. Continue taking the time to be genuinely interested in each employee. Also, keep the fun events!

I can say I truly found an amazing work environment!

Pros+Rewarding environment/benefits! The company has a work hard/play hard attitude. We have several company events, potlucks, holiday dinners, picnics, wellness events, etc. that stimulate comradery among co-workers.
    +PTO! PHS values time away from work. You start out with 21 days... (yes, 21.) and can accrue up to 36!
    +Work/life balance. You are never expected to take work home with you after hours and you definitely don't work crazy hours.
    +The opportunity to grow. Your supervisors encourage staff development. They want the organization to grow and develop leaders and encourage you to take classes, attend conferences and seminars outside of work.
    +The people. Everyone has a caring attitude, which is reflected in the services we provide. Have made some best friends by working here! Many of us hang out outside of work hours as well.
    +The feeling that what you are doing matters. At the end of the day, even if you are not in direct contact with patients, you have a rewarding feeling knowing that what you are doing is making a difference in the life of children.

ConsLike any position, you still have a supervisor and people to report to.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep encouraging staff development, fun events, and ways for employees to be rewarded for their hard work!

Flag Review
    Pediatric Home Service HR Manager responded to this review May 6, 2014 EditDelete
    Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your current employment. I am delighted to hear that you are enjoying your job, benefits, the culture and the vision that you deliver every day ... More

Excellent customer service focus

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Roseville, MN

ProsGreat environment. Great people. Strong desire and expectation for high levels of performance.

ConsWhile benefits are good, health insurance is expensive, but that seems to be a common trend with most small businesses today.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work. It was a pleasure working with all of you!

Flag Review
    Thank you for completing your review of PHS. I appreciate the time you took to share your past experience, and I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us.
    I have shared your sentiments
    ... More

Worked for Pediatric Home Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pediatric Home Service reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pediatric Home Service CEO Mark Hamman. All reviews posted anonymously by Pediatric Home Service employees.