Pegasus Solutions

Be The First To
Add Photos

Pegasus Solutions CEO David Millili

David Millili

Not an employee oriented company

I worked at Pegasus Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

ProsUsed to be a good company

ConsThis was a great place to work at one time - not any more. They used to be employee oriented and since changing upper manage about a year ago, all that is gone. The have let many long term good employees and they don't care what the employees think about the company anymore or what happens.

Devastatingly Awful

Human Resources (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX

I worked at Pegasus Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThere are some really good people there.

ConsFavoritism is out of control.
Bad behavior is rewarded.
Bullies are glorified.
Compensation is too low.
Morale has never improved.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe culture of the company needs to be re-examined and serious commitment to changed is necessary.
Serious leadership development is needed.
Release those that continue to be resistant to change (all levels of management)

Executive Incompetence

Senior Accountant (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Pegasus Solutions

ProsGreat work life balance as nothing is expected of employees
Half day Fridays
Lower level employees

ConsZero executive management and strategy skills
Top 2 finance executives have left the company this year and yet management still says nothing is wrong with the financials
Lack of integrity

Advice to Senior ManagementAll C-level executives are incompetent and should fire themselves, so I can continue to feed my family before the run the company into the ground.

Disappointed in the senior management team management style.

Clerical (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Pegasus Solutions

ProsGreat salary. Non-management team members were helpful, truthful, and eager to help others. There were no barriers between departments, i.e., HR, IT, Facilities. The employees treated each other with respect. Extra-curricular activities, i.e., hot dog day (for charity), other holidays celebrated with free lunches, etc.

ConsManagement team in place not management quality. Integrity does not exist. Their way is the only way, no questions. Inability to be flexible.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Management is not people oriented and need to take some management courses which include integrity, how to deal with people, respect for employees and they need to be a little more humble regarding their positions.

May get better now that there has been a mass clear out of the 'C level' positions (including CEO)

London, England (UK)

I worked at Pegasus Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

ProsHard working loyal staff with great industry knowledge desperate to make the company great again. Customers are willing to put up with a lot to help make the company succeed.

ConsLack of agility with products and services and completely ineffective leadership in US & UK. Lack of focus on the 'cash-cows' of Financial Services and Utell Hotels has meant that creativity has been squashed and position has been lost to competitors.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue the clear-out and then start bringing back some of the inspirational leaders that ran the company in US & Europe the early 00's

Gave over 10 years to Pegasus

I have been working at Pegasus Solutions

ProsNice people, interesting product, flexible

Conspay is lower than scale, no raises, most of management has no clue how to manage people effectively.

Advice to Senior Managementdon't fire your long term employees who actually care about the product and know what they are doing.

DOWNhill fast...

Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Pegasus Solutions

Prosnot many left, but still a nice environment to work. CEO took his "sadam hussein" style poster pic of himself down from the lobby entrance.. Free coffee

Consjob stability is non-existent. Dirs and VPs are incompetent, and no one really knows what they do. Some of the company gets to work from home, and those that do get the bulk of their work done at home. IT, however, well.. some are favored and work from home quite a bit and get new Mac laptops and company issued phones, but.. others.. don't even though they pull most of the weight.

Advice to Senior Managementcommunicate, send your subordinates status reports so we can see what you actually do during the day.

Started out promising but is now just disappointing

I. . Analyst (Former Employee)
Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Pegasus Solutions

ProsPay on the upper end of the scale

ConsCompany is shrinking because it is very resistant to change. Penny-wise but pound foolish. Very top-heavy leading to too much micromanagement. Quality of product is poor.

Advice to Senior ManagementDemand to know what's going on within your own company. Ask for numbers.

Review

I worked at Pegasus Solutions full-time for more than 10 years

Prostime-off is about as average as other companies

Consmanagement does not appreciate their employees, only themselves matter

Lack of transparency

I have been working at Pegasus Solutions full-time for more than a year

ProsGood benefits, great work environment and flexibility, great team relationships.

ConsThe executive level doesn't readily share the vision of the company. Has a tendency to be secretive at times lending to distrust. The Product department lacks vision and support from the executive level to grow the business.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication, better evaluation process, better development processes. Better support and leeway for Product to be on the bleeding edge of technology in the industry.

Worked for Pegasus Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pegasus Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Pegasus Solutions CEO David Millili . All 23 reviews posted anonymously by Pegasus Solutions employees.