Be The First To
0% of the CEO
Peter M. Carlino
1 person found this helpful
I have been working at Penn National Gaming
Pros – The best reasons to work at Penn gaming (Argosy Casino are:
1. Great coworkers. They treat each other like family.
2. Well above average pay for casino dealers.
Cons – Some of the main downsides are:
1.All new dealers must work at least a year or two before getting full time status w/ benifits
2. Second hand smoke is unbelievably terrible.
3. Work schedules are lousy. The hours are terrible and they bounce around alot.
4. Management is much more strict about following procedures exactly than other casinos
5. Dealer, especially experienced dealers, all feel that management is trying to fire them so they can hire part time dealers w/ no benefits.
6. Lots of write ups.
Advice to Senior Management – Please select different shift hours to better suite peoples lives.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2009-03-21 15:11 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –