People Tech Group
www.peopletechgroup.com Federal Way, WA

People Tech Group Reviews

Updated Mar 20, 2014
People Tech Group – India – “People Tech Group, Banjara Hills”

Vishwa Prasad

it engineer

I have been working at People Tech Group as a contractor for more than 3 years

Prosbest and can improve to a large extent

Conscan be better and can be good too.

Horrible

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at People Tech Group as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThere is none-- every white american eligible employee has been let go which they are smart to leave.

ConsThis company is ran by a greedy Indian. He has eliminated all the smart white American people cause no one can work for someone that shows no respect for people. He makes them call him "SIR" your kidding no one calls their boss that now a days. This company needs to close down and go back to India were it came from instead of taking jobs away from us American's that are more qualified.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou need to close down before the government comes knocking on your door concerning your eligibile H1 and B1 employees from Inida.

Job

Intern (Current Employee)
Federal Way, WA

I have been working at People Tech Group part-time for more than a year

Prosgreat company and people, loved the atmosphere great people. liked my employer, learned a lot and was able to gain success

Conslong hours, long drive from my house so it was difficult

very disorganized

BDM/Sales (Former Employee)

I worked at People Tech Group full-time for less than a year

ProsIf the owners would learn management skills then the company might be a good place to work for?

ConsIt is very disorganized the management yells and screams at people and shows no respect to anyone. The recruiters are rude and only want the money they get for recruiting you. They make you pay for your own H1B up front and then they think they own you.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some management training, so you can know how to handle employees as an asset.

Most disorganized,unprofessional company that I ever worked/seen

I have been working at People Tech Group

ProsGood for those who just need job not career. No body cares what you do. Management is interested only in their growth.

ConsManagement is only interested in minting money. No communication to employees,pathatic managements and HR. Recruiters dont know what the company does.

Advice to Senior ManagementRealise that employees are your assets. Try to inculcate some professionalism
Set clear expectations to employees. Clearly communicate to all employees important things associated with the company.

Empowering youth with new opportunities and good career growth

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at People Tech Group full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI have joined PTG hyderabad 3 years ago, we have been progressing very well in all the areas.
In our company the approach by senior management is very good in conducting meetings and all motivational activities.
 They are providing training sessions to young talent which is encouraging factor in creating opportunities.
we have been provided with new infrastructure and facilities which is well received by all the employees .
I have been benefited with the soft skills training by which I have enhanced my communication skill.

ConsPlease enhance and update the leave policy

Advice to Senior ManagementI am strongly recommending to all my fellow friends to be part of PTG Hyderabad.

Best place to work with People Tech Group

I have been working at People Tech Group

ProsI have joined people tech an year ago, from the past 12 months in my view we are progressing very well and in a fast pace. The management came up with a good talent management initiative wherein they are giving I house training to the existing employees and scaling up their knowledge levels .
For the talent recognition I have been awarded for my hard work with a good financial incentive, moreover recent upgrades in the infrastructure has been a blessing to the employees. PTG Hyderabad is a good place to work and develop in my view.

ConsPlease provide transport facility for people living far away.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease do maintain same working environment which helps us in Great productivity

I have been UNDER TRAINEE at People Tech Group full-time

MANAGEMENT TRAINEE (Current Employee)
Hyderābād (India)

I have been working at People Tech Group as an intern for less than a year

Prosmany things to learn and good working environment , i am learning so many things and leadership capability also

ConsTransport facility must be provided

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease continue your services and support to employees in the same way.

Great Review for the Company

I have been working at People Tech Group

ProsI feel glad to introduce myself as a PTGian. I am working in PTG since past one and a half year, I joined as a Management Trainee, from the time of joining till now I have seen the Company in swift Progress. PeopleTech Group has gained a reputable position in market of Mobile Computing that is very good news as in future Mobile Computing will be on its boom.

Coming to Training Programs, I use to get mentored from Senior Employees and that was very helpful for me, I use to enhance my skills under them and they use to assign me tasks accordingly. About Employee Benefits, I would mention the facility of Guest House provided by the company to Employees. This was very helpful for me as I need to migrate from North India to Hyderabad.

ConsInfrastructural enhancements are one of the areas that I suggest needs to be upgraded.

Good Working Environment

Software Engineer (Current Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I have been working at People Tech Group full-time for more than a year

Consi didnot find upto now

Advice to Senior Managementno Advice

Worked for People Tech Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at People Tech Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for People Tech Group CEO Vishwa Prasad. All 26 reviews posted anonymously by People Tech Group employees.