PeopleFinders.com

Be The First To
Add Photos

Rob Miller

I like it here

ProsThe company is growing and there are new things we are trying, thinking out of the box. I think that's important. The office environment is clean and modern. Most importantly, the people that work here are top notch.

ConsWith growth comes growing pains, and it's not always a smooth ride, but we've been hiring and trying to hammer out the process to smooth out the growing pains.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe need to learn to celebrate achievements and milestones. We're doing a lot of good work. Maybe someone in management can send an email once a month to review some major accomplishments in the past month so we can celebrate and be proud of the work we're doing.

Jekell and hyde

ETL (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

ProsCoworkers are experienced and friendly. Ceo can be generous.

ConsManagement does not plan, it reacts. It is consistently short staffed. No clear directions are given, and when the projects go bad, all the blame is put on the employee. If you make a mistake, they do not forget. They also expect 60s of work for 40 hours of pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementAnger management, project management, and sexual harassment training.

Meh

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sacramento, CA

Prossteady pay and hours were good
    employees are appreciated
    money isn't too bad, $10-$14 for an entry-level CSR
    comfortable environment

ConsThere are company policies that discourage good customer service in order to make more money; customers would be charged $24.95 monthly on a renewing basis (without any form of monthly notification)
    very high call volume
    justifiably disgruntled customers (literally, 70% of phone calls dealt with the aforementioned billing of $24.95)

Advice to Senior ManagementYour company can still be profitable. Just learn to care about customers rather than care about generating money and revenue.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Ashamed to say I worked there because I didn't want anyone to go to the website.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsSet schedule, casual dress, fun people to work with

ConsUpper management completely detached from the company/real world. Site is full of scams (blinking ads, getting information sent to agressive telemarketers upon registration, trial memberships that result in monthly charges - management doesn't want to send email notifications to remind customers because the point is to have customers forget and then not offer refunds for charges). Extremely high call volume and overtime mandatory - employee burnout. My manager was kind of an air-head but she's been there forever so she'll never get replaced. Every customer seems pissed off and yells at you. You have to come in sick NO MATTER WHAT

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to be profitable through providing a good service and good customer service. Stop trying to stay afloat by scamming customers. Just because every other company does it doesn't mean it's right. Eventually you won't have customers left. Making people come in when they're sick is not very good "company culture".

Not a good place to work

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI wouldn't go back for anything. There are some nice people there, the environment just doesn't allow for any camaraderie, collaboration, advancement, etc. Besides, I felt kind of sleazy doing work that I really think is an invasion of people's personal privacy.

ConsStifling culture and atmosphere. Women less respected. No element of fun - everyone is forced to be quiet ALL the time - you can't even have a business related conversation with your colleague without getting called out for talking. Overall, the worst job I've had. Glad to be gone.

Worked for PeopleFinders.com? Contribute to the Community!