PeopleNet

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Phil Sadler

Great place to work, people and environment excellent, management actually does care!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsVery smart people, share a common goal and vision, everyone wants the best and helps each other, calm environment, no one ever loses their cool. Just a sane reasonable place trying to do great work for the clients. Free coffee and soda at all times. Senior Management are really smart and visionary. So refreshing to be treated as a valued member of a team.

ConsI have nothing bad to say...

Advice to Senior ManagementA little noise once in a while would be a good idea!

Great place to work, senior management excellent

Service and Support (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsLove it here. People are very nice, management working hard to improve morale all of the time, great environment and calm at all times.

ConsVery busy lately but this is to be expected from a rapidly growing company. It feels like we are possibly growing at a pace that will really change our identity as a nice smallish company to work for, but it is exciting to see.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire a few more support people to lighten the load.

Busy

Support (Current Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsGreat People, flexibility, benefits, and overall a calm and helpful workplace

ConsCommunication between management and workers is lacking

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain multiple people how to do a job so the job doesn't fall on one particular person-

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Creation of Joint Ventures worldwide

President India-GM-Europe (Former Employee) Mumbai (India)

ProsIndependent ,.a start up during the introduction of the internet media boom in 1998.

Consunder capitalized company over time which led to its downfall.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore Venture Capital,Private Equity

Bad

Prosco-workers are great
    Pay is great
    Office is very nice
    co-car is great
    vacation plan and health plane is great

ConsManagement is poor, uneducated leaders just wanting to make money. Product does not meet the needs of the user. To many software issues

Advice to Senior ManagementFix the management hire uneducated leaders and pay them a lot. Fix the product to meet the needs of the end-user.

Worked for PeopleNet? Contribute to the Community!