PeopleShare

PeopleShare Reviews

Updated Jul 3, 2014

David Donald and Ryan Clark

Overall Excellent Company

Staffing Manager (Current Employee)

ProsOverall great company, strong leadership and management, strong growth opportunities, and a team environment. The owner's are very hands on and care about the company and the employees working for it.

ConsIt takes hard work and dedication, so it might not be for everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust to continue to grow the company in keeping with the current company values and culture.

People Share is the best agency that I have ever dealt with.

Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) Souderton, PA

ProsWhen you submit your resume to them, they get right on the job. the recruiters at People Share don't waste any time at all. One week I spoke with one of the recruiters and the next I had a job.it is just as simple as that .they job that they landed me, was great. I worked for 90 days and was hired. For anyone that is looking to use People Share as a REFERENCE to obtain employment, DO THAT...........

ConsThe pay rate is not always what you expect for your qualifications, but it beats a blank..

Advice to Senior Managementthere is really nothing to say pertaining to the management, because they are about their business

Very Helpful !!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsI had a great experience with PeopleShare. My recruiter was Margot in King of Prussia. As soon as I met with her I told her exactly what kind of job I was looking for and also the pay. She was able to get two interviews within a week! I am now a full time employee with my new company! I had a great experience. I have recommended PeopleShare to my friends and family that are currently seeking employment

ConsThe pay wasn't as much as I would have liked but it was reasonable.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Peopleshare is PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!

Executive Assistant (Current Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsPeopleshare Center City Philadelphia, really laid out a solid plan of action that included what I wanted and not just filling a position. They took time to make sure that I was fully informed on the clients expectations and looked out for my best interest. They stayed connected with me through-out my assignment, as well as after becoming permanent. I really appreciate Linda Panna, for all of her hard work, commitment and her utmost professionalism. - C. Elliotte

ConsThere are none! I should have joined with Peopleshare a long time ago.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.... You guys ROCK!

It has been great working for Peopleshare.

Licensed Service Advocate (Former Employee) Horsham, PA

ProsMy Peopleshare staffing specialists were professional and nice and enabled me to get my health insurance license. I had one of my best working experiences with a client of Peopleshare's and they even gave me a second chance in a position that I was eventually hired permanently for.

ConsI can't think of any cons about Peopleshare.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust keep doing what you're doing.

This has been by far the best company I have ever worked for!

Recruiter (Current Employee) Pottstown, PA

ProsThe TEAM makes my job so much easier. If you are having a crazy rough day, my teammates always make the best of things. They are always there to help you and cheer you on. I have never worked with such amazing people!

ConsI really don't have any complaints, the only thing I would say is maybe more PTO days. I know a majority of us work 10+ hours a day and work through lunch. We work so hard and to have just enough time off for vacation, it seems like we should have additional PTO.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper Management is by far the best management I have worked with. They truly care about you and are always giving us feedback. They support us and really cheer us on. They are professional and awesome!

PeopleShare sets you up to succeed

(Former Employee)

ProsI contacted PeopleShare to help me find an entry-level position in financial services. They delivered a temp job with a highly respected company which led to a full-time salaried position with that firm. I highly recommend PeopleShare to anyone who faces difficulty in breaking into their desired job industry. Everyone I worked with was very friendly, honest, and helpful. They set you up to succeed from the moment you first meet the recruiter. I worked for PeopleShare for 3 months until the company I was working for offered me the position permanently with a salary, benefits, etc.

I have moved on to a different company in the past year with a higher salary and I can definitely attribute this to PeopleShare for helping me get to where I am now.

ConsPay is a little low, but should be expected. It is after all a temp job.

Very nice, pleasant people to work with.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) East Greenville, PA

ProsFrom the time I contacted them to fill out an application, they were quick to get me placed in a 90 day temp to perm position and they stayed in touch with me throughout the entire time I worked for them. They were also very prompt in getting back to me if I had any questions or concerns about my placement.

ConsI will admit, that at least for the position I was placed in, I thought the starting salary could have been more in line with other similar positions in the area.

Advice to Senior ManagementPerhaps you can research positions through out the area and adjust your pay scales to bring them up to be closer to what other companies pay for similar positions. Your starting rates are rather low.

Great Help finding a job

Alternative Investment Analyst (Former Employee) Oaks, PA

Prosthey hired me part time at SEI Investments after i previously tried and failed to get a job there on my own.

Consnone, they were a great temp to perm agency

Advice to Senior Managementnone, they were a great temp to perm agency

Best in Class for Job Seekers and Employers

Human Resources (Former Employee) Philadelphia, PA

ProsJake Zimmerman, Respectful Interview Process, Professional Interactions, Credible Communications, Friendly Environment and Seamless Payroll Processing. I also worked with them from the employer-client perspective. They were able to source ideal candidates quickly while focusing on exceptional customer service. The know what they are doing.

ConsWould like to see more jobs available for job seekers.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhile you grow your business don't lose sight of the customer/client/job seeker-focused experience. Right now, it's great!

Worked for PeopleShare? Contribute to the Community!