PeopleShare Reviews

Updated March 31, 2015
50 reviews filtered by
3.7
David Donald and Ryan Clark

Pros
  • They delivered a temp job with a highly respected company which led to a full-time salaried position with that firm (in 3 reviews)

• It's a desk job with a very small company (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • Constant overtime, no lunch, no benefits (in 4 reviews)

• Never heard from a soul after my interview (in 3 reviews)

1. People helping People

I have been working at PeopleShare

Pros

My experience and staffing career with PEOPLESHARE has been a very positive journey and opportunity. Working with a team that is energizing and motivating makes a great blend for success. PeopleShare's owner support is always available if needed. This company has a good thing going and encourages growth in their employees who have the interest in taking that path.

Cons

Re-evaluate PTO time. Some outdated inner office equipment

One-of-a-Kind

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time

Pros

During my time with PeopleShare, my experience has been extremely valuable - everything from my own growth to the comradery amongst the PeopleShare team and the internal/external relationships that are made. I am always given tremendous support from both the team and management and I am continuously given the tools necessary to succeed. It has been nothing but a wonderful experience in all aspects!

Cons

Continuing to focus on training while rapidly growing!

3. Second to NONE!

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

In my professional career I have never worked for a company that made me feel like such a valued member of the team. The founders are very hands on and will reach out to you specifically with praise when you have gone above and beyond. I am surrouded by a team of marquee/A list players that only make my job more fun! This job is challanging, rewarding and empowering. I love being able to control the amount of success I have!

Cons

We all work very hard. The only con I would comment on is the PTO time we have available. I would like to see more Paid time off available.

Advice to Management

Both Mr. Clark and Mr. Donald have exceptional spitits and they support and teach me with every interaction I have with them. My advice would be that as we grow and add more people to our PeopleShare Family they never stop developing a personal relationship with their team members. I for one work hard for my family but also for Dave and Ryan because I have such respect for them and the company they built.

5. Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Branch Operations Manager in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Branch Operations Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with PeopleShare for almost 5 years and it has been a great experience. I have really develop as a staffing professional and have my managers, our corporate trainer, and the owners to thank. I am grateful and honored to have been promoted twice since i have been with the organization. The company is always a step ahead of our competition by providing the most up to date training and recruitment resources.

Cons

None. The founders and upper management know what they are doing and are running a very successful business. We are the hardest working staffing company in the region and each and every employee is to thank for this.

Advice to Management

I hope that they continue to expand and grow the company. I feel that every employee has helped build this brand and we are all very grateful to be a part of such a great organization. Keep it up!

Awesome !!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Laborer in Vandergrift, PA
    Former Employee - Laborer in Vandergrift, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Everything was what they said it would be !!! 90 day hire on, weekly checks , great communication . Wished I heard of them a year ago but everything happens when its supposed to .

Cons

Really don't have any, Just an awesome company to work for

Advice to Management

Keep doing all your hard work. And give yourselves a pat on the back !!!!

7. Definitely Reccommend

I have been working at PeopleShare

Pros

I had contacted several manpower companies when I was looking for a job and PeopleShare was the only company in the region I found that provided really good opportunities. They seem to have a wide network of great companies they work with. Ben Kane, West Chester division, was on my case and he was the most helpful, professional and driven person in the business I met. Through PeopleShare, I was able to get interviews I otherwise would not have been invited to. I obtained employment with good conditions within 3 months.

Cons

Filling out time sheets in paper form and having to fax them every week is a bit outdated. Would have been nice if this could be done electronically.

PeopleShare Response

Oct 22, 2014Director of Operations

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled that we were able to offer you a job opportunity with the great partnerships with have made over the years in the West Chester area!

We are
    ... More

8. Fast, thorough, and effective!

Former Contractor - Temporary Administrative in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Contractor - Temporary Administrative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at PeopleShare as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

If you're organized and positive, this organization will reciprocate. The staff is energetic and really has the best at heart for their employees. I was placed in an organization that completely matched my skills and goals within the first week of applying. You can chalk part of that up to lucky timing, but you also have to give due credit to the efforts of the PeopleShare staff. The agent I dealt with went above and beyond to be available by phone, cell phone, and email, even in the late hours of the night or the early hours of the morning! Getting a foot in the door at my current employer as a temp allowed me to interview and score a full-time position.

Cons

I've noticed that many people on this site have complained about lack of benefits from PeopleShare. I have never heard of any temp agency anywhere that offers benefits. Business do not offer benefits for Temporary Help that will be gone in a matter of weeks or months.

Advice to Management

You're doing great. I've already recommended your company to several people.

Overall Excellent Company

Current Employee - Staffing Manager
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Overall great company, strong leadership and management, strong growth opportunities, and a team environment. The owner's are very hands on and care about the company and the employees working for it.

Cons

It takes hard work and dedication, so it might not be for everyone.

Advice to Management

Just to continue to grow the company in keeping with the current company values and culture.

People Share is the best agency that I have ever dealt with.

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Souderton, PA
    Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Souderton, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (more than a year)

Pros

When you submit your resume to them, they get right on the job. the recruiters at People Share don't waste any time at all. One week I spoke with one of the recruiters and the next I had a job.it is just as simple as that .they job that they landed me, was great. I worked for 90 days and was hired. For anyone that is looking to use People Share as a REFERENCE to obtain employment, DO THAT...........

Cons

The pay rate is not always what you expect for your qualifications, but it beats a blank..

Advice to Management

there is really nothing to say pertaining to the management, because they are about their business

Very Helpful !!

I worked at PeopleShare

Pros

I had a great experience with PeopleShare. My recruiter was Margot in King of Prussia. As soon as I met with her I told her exactly what kind of job I was looking for and also the pay. She was able to get two interviews within a week! I am now a full time employee with my new company! I had a great experience. I have recommended PeopleShare to my friends and family that are currently seeking employment

Cons

The pay wasn't as much as I would have liked but it was reasonable.