PeopleShare

Awesome !!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Laborer in Vandergrift, PA
    Former Employee - Laborer in Vandergrift, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everything was what they said it would be !!! 90 day hire on, weekly checks , great communication . Wished I heard of them a year ago but everything happens when its supposed to .

Cons

Really don't have any, Just an awesome company to work for

Keep doing all your hard work. And give yourselves a pat on the back !!!!

Definitely Reccommend

I have been working at PeopleShare

Pros

I had contacted several manpower companies when I was looking for a job and PeopleShare was the only company in the region I found that provided really good opportunities. They seem to have a wide network of great companies they work with. Ben Kane, West Chester division, was on my case and he was the most helpful, professional and driven person in the business I met. Through PeopleShare, I was able to get interviews I otherwise would not have been invited to. I obtained employment with good conditions within 3 months.

Cons

Filling out time sheets in paper form and having to fax them every week is a bit outdated. Would have been nice if this could be done electronically.

PeopleShare Response

Oct 22, 2014Director of Operations

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled that we were able to offer you a job opportunity with the great partnerships with have made over the years in the West Chester area!

We are
    ... More

Fast, thorough, and effective!

Former Employee - Temporary Administrative in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Temporary Administrative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at PeopleShare as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

If you're organized and positive, this organization will reciprocate. The staff is energetic and really has the best at heart for their employees. I was placed in an organization that completely matched my skills and goals within the first week of applying. You can chalk part of that up to lucky timing, but you also have to give due credit to the efforts of the PeopleShare staff. The agent I dealt with went above and beyond to be available by phone, cell phone, and email, even in the late hours of the night or the early hours of the morning! Getting a foot in the door at my current employer as a temp allowed me to interview and score a full-time position.

Cons

I've noticed that many people on this site have complained about lack of benefits from PeopleShare. I have never heard of any temp agency anywhere that offers benefits. Business do not offer benefits for Temporary Help that will be gone in a matter of weeks or months.

You're doing great. I've already recommended your company to several people.

Overall Excellent Company

Current Employee - Staffing Manager
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Overall great company, strong leadership and management, strong growth opportunities, and a team environment. The owner's are very hands on and care about the company and the employees working for it.

Cons

It takes hard work and dedication, so it might not be for everyone.

Just to continue to grow the company in keeping with the current company values and culture.

People Share is the best agency that I have ever dealt with.

Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Souderton, PA
    Former Employee - Warehouse Worker in Souderton, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

When you submit your resume to them, they get right on the job. the recruiters at People Share don't waste any time at all. One week I spoke with one of the recruiters and the next I had a job.it is just as simple as that .they job that they landed me, was great. I worked for 90 days and was hired. For anyone that is looking to use People Share as a REFERENCE to obtain employment, DO THAT...........

Cons

The pay rate is not always what you expect for your qualifications, but it beats a blank..

there is really nothing to say pertaining to the management, because they are about their business

Very Helpful !!

I worked at PeopleShare

Pros

I had a great experience with PeopleShare. My recruiter was Margot in King of Prussia. As soon as I met with her I told her exactly what kind of job I was looking for and also the pay. She was able to get two interviews within a week! I am now a full time employee with my new company! I had a great experience. I have recommended PeopleShare to my friends and family that are currently seeking employment

Cons

The pay wasn't as much as I would have liked but it was reasonable.

Peopleshare is PHENOMENAL!!!!!!!!!

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Philadelphia, PA
    Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Peopleshare Center City Philadelphia, really laid out a solid plan of action that included what I wanted and not just filling a position. They took time to make sure that I was fully informed on the clients expectations and looked out for my best interest. They stayed connected with me through-out my assignment, as well as after becoming permanent. I really appreciate Linda Panna, for all of her hard work, commitment and her utmost professionalism. - C. Elliotte

Cons

There are none! I should have joined with Peopleshare a long time ago.

Keep up the good work.... You guys ROCK!

It has been great working for Peopleshare.

Former Employee - Licensed Service Advocate in Horsham, PA
    Former Employee - Licensed Service Advocate in Horsham, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

My Peopleshare staffing specialists were professional and nice and enabled me to get my health insurance license. I had one of my best working experiences with a client of Peopleshare's and they even gave me a second chance in a position that I was eventually hired permanently for.

Cons

I can't think of any cons about Peopleshare.

Just keep doing what you're doing.

This has been by far the best company I have ever worked for!

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pottstown, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pottstown, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The TEAM makes my job so much easier. If you are having a crazy rough day, my teammates always make the best of things. They are always there to help you and cheer you on. I have never worked with such amazing people!

Cons

I really don't have any complaints, the only thing I would say is maybe more PTO days. I know a majority of us work 10+ hours a day and work through lunch. We work so hard and to have just enough time off for vacation, it seems like we should have additional PTO.

Upper Management is by far the best management I have worked with. They truly care about you and are always giving us feedback. They support us and really cheer us on. They are professional and awesome!

PeopleShare sets you up to succeed

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I contacted PeopleShare to help me find an entry-level position in financial services. They delivered a temp job with a highly respected company which led to a full-time salaried position with that firm. I highly recommend PeopleShare to anyone who faces difficulty in breaking into their desired job industry. Everyone I worked with was very friendly, honest, and helpful. They set you up to succeed from the moment you first meet the recruiter. I worked for PeopleShare for 3 months until the company I was working for offered me the position permanently with a salary, benefits, etc.

I have moved on to a different company in the past year with a higher salary and I can definitely attribute this to PeopleShare for helping me get to where I am now.

Cons

Pay is a little low, but should be expected. It is after all a temp job.