PeopleShare Reviews

Employment Status

Reset
3.9
David Donald and Ryan Clark

Pros
  • Getting a foot in the door at my current employer as a temp allowed me to interview and score a full-time position (in 3 reviews)

• Growth Potential - It's rare to work for a small company where you can see yourself advance (in 2 reviews)

Cons
  • The pay was not comparable to the industry, no benefits, and lack of communication (in 4 reviews)

• I also recommended their services to a friend who was brought in for 1 interview and has never heard from them again (in 3 reviews)

1. IT Consulting - Good Experience

Pros

Specific to Project Manager/Business Analyst consulting/contract work, Peopleshare acts as the administrative go-between for the consultant and the client company. Checks were are always on time and correct For seasoned consultants, it is an alternative to working for IT consulting firms that tend to take a larger chunk of your rate. Peopleshare now offers a benefit package.

Cons

Even w/out a % match, it would be nice to have a 401K option.

Started as a temp, now hired on.

Former Employee - Temp to Hire in West Chester, PA
    Former Employee - Temp to Hire in West Chester, PA

Pros

I was extremely surprised when my first job w/ PS paid double my previous salary, even though it was temporary. It didn't turn out so well, but, I was almost immediately assigned to a nee job, which I've recently been hired full - time to!. Greatly indebted to PS for the opportunity. Also, there's tons of open jobs. Always updated on them. Surprising in this economy.

Cons

Jobs are mostly in PA suburbs, it seems. Can be a hassle to commute if you don't have a car.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. You do a great service.

3. Enrollment Specialist

Former Employee - Good Responsibility and Training Informational in Horsham, PA
    Former Employee - Good Responsibility and Training Informational in Horsham, PA

Pros

Great Responsibility and full work day

Cons

too short of a project

Advice to Management

consider transferring to another project after one has completed

5. People helping People

Pros

My experience and staffing career with PEOPLESHARE has been a very positive journey and opportunity. Working with a team that is energizing and motivating makes a great blend for success. PeopleShare's owner support is always available if needed. This company has a good thing going and encourages growth in their employees who have the interest in taking that path.

Cons

Re-evaluate PTO time. Some outdated inner office equipment

One-of-a-Kind

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time

Pros

During my time with PeopleShare, my experience has been extremely valuable - everything from my own growth to the comradery amongst the PeopleShare team and the internal/external relationships that are made. I am always given tremendous support from both the team and management and I am continuously given the tools necessary to succeed. It has been nothing but a wonderful experience in all aspects!

Cons

Continuing to focus on training while rapidly growing!

7. Wonderful

Pros

The pay is good you get paid every week and they have health benefits

Cons

You will need reliable transportation

Advice to Management

n/a

Administrative

Pros

Persistence. Not sure of anything else.

Cons

The manager did not want to say much about the position over the phone. I did not want my time wasted. I am so used to a company explaining to me what the position is, and what it offers etc. I really do not like it when they are persistent to have you come in person, and not want to tell you over the phone what is the position. Plus the whole misleading job postings. They don't post it as a temp to perm position. It is misleading, it looks like a regular company looking to hire. But then you'll have someone from their office call you and say this is so and so from people share. Not into staffing agencies. Very misleading.

Advice to Management

Communicate better with potential employees.

DEALING WITH UNPROFESSIONAL INDIVIDUALS

Former Employee - Temp in Wyomissing, PA
    Former Employee - Temp in Wyomissing, PA

Pros

They always have jobs available. The branch manager mr wise is very helpful

Cons

The recruiters are very rude and like to talk to you like you are a child! Some companies they have a contract with are very racist. They tell you they don't have jobs when they clearly do. They just save it for people they know

Advice to Management

Re-train your employees and give them an anger management course

10. Second to NONE!

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

In my professional career I have never worked for a company that made me feel like such a valued member of the team. The founders are very hands on and will reach out to you specifically with praise when you have gone above and beyond. I am surrouded by a team of marquee/A list players that only make my job more fun! This job is challanging, rewarding and empowering. I love being able to control the amount of success I have!

Cons

We all work very hard. The only con I would comment on is the PTO time we have available. I would like to see more Paid time off available.

Advice to Management

Both Mr. Clark and Mr. Donald have exceptional spitits and they support and teach me with every interaction I have with them. My advice would be that as we grow and add more people to our PeopleShare Family they never stop developing a personal relationship with their team members. I for one work hard for my family but also for Dave and Ryan because I have such respect for them and the company they built.

11. Great Place to Work!

Current Employee - Branch Operations Manager in King of Prussia, PA
    Current Employee - Branch Operations Manager in King of Prussia, PA

I have been working at PeopleShare full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I have been with PeopleShare for almost 5 years and it has been a great experience. I have really develop as a staffing professional and have my managers, our corporate trainer, and the owners to thank. I am grateful and honored to have been promoted twice since i have been with the organization. The company is always a step ahead of our competition by providing the most up to date training and recruitment resources.

Cons

None. The founders and upper management know what they are doing and are running a very successful business. We are the hardest working staffing company in the region and each and every employee is to thank for this.

Advice to Management

I hope that they continue to expand and grow the company. I feel that every employee has helped build this brand and we are all very grateful to be a part of such a great organization. Keep it up!

RSS Feed </> Embed