PeopleShare

Awesome !!!!!!!!

Former Employee - Laborer in Vandergrift, PA
    Former Employee - Laborer in Vandergrift, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Everything was what they said it would be !!! 90 day hire on, weekly checks , great communication . Wished I heard of them a year ago but everything happens when its supposed to .

Cons

Really don't have any, Just an awesome company to work for

Keep doing all your hard work. And give yourselves a pat on the back !!!!

Not something you want to do long term.

I worked at PeopleShare as a contractor

Pros

It's a desk job with a very small company

Cons

Constant overtime, no lunch, no benefits

Extremely hypocritical in their judgment and what they say they expect.

Poorly run company

I worked at PeopleShare

Pros

Weekly pay is the only thing I can think of.

Cons

Poorly run company, poor communication, low pay, no benefits, no days off, no health insurance, very unlikely to ever be hired permanently by company you're working for due to high costs the company has to pay to PeopleShare to get you permanently. There is no incentive for the company to hire you permanently whatsoever. Only work here if you need a job for a few weeks to a month or two until you find something better.

Sell the company.

Oct 21, 2014Corporate Trainer

Thank you for your feedback. We always welcome the opportunity to improve which has made us one of the Best Places to work company for several years running! Clearly we would appreciate it if you ... More

Definitely Reccommend

I have been working at PeopleShare

Pros

I had contacted several manpower companies when I was looking for a job and PeopleShare was the only company in the region I found that provided really good opportunities. They seem to have a wide network of great companies they work with. Ben Kane, West Chester division, was on my case and he was the most helpful, professional and driven person in the business I met. Through PeopleShare, I was able to get interviews I otherwise would not have been invited to. I obtained employment with good conditions within 3 months.

Cons

Filling out time sheets in paper form and having to fax them every week is a bit outdated. Would have been nice if this could be done electronically.

Oct 22, 2014Director of Operations

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are thrilled that we were able to offer you a job opportunity with the great partnerships with have made over the years in the West Chester area!

We are
    ... More

I feel I was somewhat misled by Peopleshare.

Former Employee - Tory Burch in Cranbury, NJ
    Former Employee - Tory Burch in Cranbury, NJ

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

They did manage to place me somewhere fast, however I was already employed and looking for an advancement opportunity in my career, which they failed to see to fruition.

Cons

I was told many times by my Peopleshare representative that once I was hired on by my company there would be a pay increase from what I was being hired at and there was no such thing. Instead I am making less than the job I left. I suppose it's partially my own fault for taking my Peopleshare rep's word for it, so please don't make the same mistake I did in trusting them. I also recommended their services to a friend who was brought in for 1 interview and has never heard from them again.

Please practice honesty with people. People have lives to live and can't afford to be taking steps backwards for your company's benefit. I would stress this to your agents, some obviously aren't inclined to tell the truth.

Oct 14, 2014Corporate Trainer

Thank you so much for your feedback. We value your comments and would like to look into this further. Clearly we would not recommend you leave a job to make less money and perhaps there was some ... More

Fast, thorough, and effective!

Former Employee - Temporary Administrative in Philadelphia, PA
    Former Employee - Temporary Administrative in Philadelphia, PA

I worked at PeopleShare as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

If you're organized and positive, this organization will reciprocate. The staff is energetic and really has the best at heart for their employees. I was placed in an organization that completely matched my skills and goals within the first week of applying. You can chalk part of that up to lucky timing, but you also have to give due credit to the efforts of the PeopleShare staff. The agent I dealt with went above and beyond to be available by phone, cell phone, and email, even in the late hours of the night or the early hours of the morning! Getting a foot in the door at my current employer as a temp allowed me to interview and score a full-time position.

Cons

I've noticed that many people on this site have complained about lack of benefits from PeopleShare. I have never heard of any temp agency anywhere that offers benefits. Business do not offer benefits for Temporary Help that will be gone in a matter of weeks or months.

You're doing great. I've already recommended your company to several people.

I had a great experience working as a recruiter.

Former Employee - Recruiter in West Chester, PA
    Former Employee - Recruiter in West Chester, PA

I worked at PeopleShare as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

Great training.
    Great staff
    Fabulous training.
    Great benefits.

Cons

None. It was a great experience and the company cares about it's employees.

Keep up the great work. Working at Peopleshare made me a better recruiter.

Excellent company!

Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Harrisburg, PA
    Former Employee - Call Center Representative in Harrisburg, PA

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Wonderful people to work with, help with finding employment is fast and they help you find a job you'll like and is in your career field.

Cons

I experienced no challenges working with Peopleshare.

Poor experience

Former Employee - Anonymous
    Former Employee - Anonymous

I worked at PeopleShare

Pros

The pay check came weekly

Cons

The pay was not comparable to the industry, no benefits, and lack of communication.

I would only recommend taking a job here if it was a necessity.

Aug 15, 2014Corporate Trainer

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a favorable experience with us. Typically in a temp to hire position, your benefits would be available once your hired on by the client company - we focus ... More

Health Advisor

Former Employee - Health Advisor
    Former Employee - Health Advisor

I worked at PeopleShare full-time (less than an year)

Pros

A constant temp position to help with the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period.

Cons

It is only for 3 months or more out of the year

Work hard, do more than what is expected and know what projects are important to the company and what can be delegated out to others if need be.