PepsiCo

3.3 1,649 reviews

PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Indra K. Nooyi

Indra K. Nooyi

1,649 Employee Reviews

Pros:
  • "Work life balance was given to those who handled it responsibly"
    in 86 reviews
  • "Pay and Benefits are really good with the exception of 401K"
    in 44 reviews
Cons:
  • "They preach work/life balance but only when it is convenient for management"
    in 201 reviews
  • "long hours hard physical work, stressful at times to complete all requried"
    in 139 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

Transport Warehouse

Transport Loader (Former Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

ProsGood pay and benefits

ConsThey start you out at part time

PepsiCo feels like home

Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee)
    Purchase, NY

ProsWork-life balance & flexibility; Ability to learn, network and grow within a supportive but friendly and competitive environment. PepsiCo has products & core values that you can be proud of

ConsAs somebody that has worked closely with the admin community, it'd be great if bonuses, even if small, were part of everybody's compensation

My Life at Pepsico

ProsWork Life Balance, Smart People, innovative, Brand Leader, great products, GLOBAL, diverse, teamwork, company events, enviornmental freindly, good citizen, caring

Conslong commute, no bonus at certain levels

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great opportunities and culture if you can roll with the high expectations

Talent Acquisition Manager (Current Employee)

ProsInnovative culture that is always evolving, results driven employees who are genuine and hard working, work hard but play hard

ConsBig size sometimes can make you feel small, hard to navigate through matrix, high expectations sometimes equals long hours

Advice to Senior ManagementInvest in more retention programs - Employees are loyal but need to be reminded of their value. Don't be penny wise and pound foolish when it comes to staff - We can operate so lean it burns people out.

Outstanding work environment

Talent Acquisition Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

ProsThe people at this company are top shelf. Not only do I work with the best and brightest but I enjoy them from a personal standpoint. This is a place for people that are high-energy and want to win. The company continues to evolve from a food and beverage standpoint which is exciting to see. Salary is extremely fair compared to the rest of the market.

ConsWorkload is huge but that's what you sign up for when joining the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to evolve from a healthy food and beverage offering.

Long-term career

Senior Human Resources Manager (Current Employee)
    Dallas, TX

ProsGreat people, learn from the best, continuous improvement and innovation, great rotational opportunities for growth in certain functions.

ConsMany upward opportunities require that you be geographically mobile.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to share vision and long-term strategies since it really helps an employee know the goals and objectives.

AWESOME place to work!

Dallas, TX

ProsPepsiCo offers great pay and benefits and is truly a fun place to work. I enjoyed being encouraged to take on critical experiences to grow my skill set, knowledge base and ultimately my career. The environment is young and collaborative and the company has brands you can really identify with. The Frito Lay fitness center is awesome too!

ConsLong hours. Cafeteria food.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to drive power of one mentality

Fantastic company to work for!

Talent Acquisition (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

ProsGreat flexibility, competitive salary, fun corporate culture, lots of collaboration, reasonable career growth, also very innovative - not just with the product development but also within each function's workstream

ConsWhile not a con for everyone, PepsiCo is a very fast paced work environment, which results in constant process changes and new technology to learn on a constant basis. This can be a huge hurdle for certain types of personalities.

Fun Place to Work

Talent Acquisition (Current Employee)
    Plano, TX

ProsCollaborative work environment, management helps with career growth by delegating project work and teaming you up with a mentor. Work life balance and employee resource groups are viewed as a must by all employees and management. Starbucks and Gym on site at FLNA HQ.

ConsLong hours at times, Cafeteria food - bland and cost is too high, building needs a remodel.

About PepsiCo

ProsPepsiCo is a great company to work for which values work life balance along with a great career opportunity in most functions.

ConsManagement Incentive Bonuses and LTI have been impacted recently which does effect the overall compensation package going forward.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey need tofind the balance between valuing employees above the demands of shareholders

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All 1,649 reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.