PepsiCo

3.2 1,481 reviews

PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Indra K. Nooyi

Indra K. Nooyi

1,481 Employee Reviews

Pros:
  • "Work life balance was given to those who handled it responsibly"
    in 77 reviews
  • "Pay and Benefits are really good with the exception of 401K"
    in 43 reviews
Cons:
  • "They preach work/life balance but only when it is convenient for management"
    in 184 reviews
  • "long hours hard physical work, stressful at times to complete all requried"
    in 134 reviews
  • Show more review highlights

Reviews

I love it.

Sanitation/Processing (Current Employee)
Jonesboro, AR

I have been working at PepsiCo part-time for less than a year

Proswell i work in the sanitation department. Its days where you get your hours and dont but overall i like working here because theirs room to grow and get more hours and advantages to move to other departments. Another thing if ur having a hard time with ur job their is always somebody who is willing to help.

ConsThere are not many challenges

Fantastic company to work for. Very fast paced.

Quality Control Supervisor (Current Employee)
Johnstown, PA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat work environment. Easy going management staff which makes the long hours fun. Always something changing. The guys on the floor are great to work with.

ConsManaging in a union environment is always a challenge. A lot of movement in the management staff. Running 24/7 makes for a lot of phone calls and a lot of weekend problems.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't move around management staff as quickly. The campus hire program is great, but too much movement leaves the front-line with a lack of trust/authority to the frequently shuffled supervisors.

A Great place to work.

TOCA (Former Employee)
Tolleson, AZ

I worked at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

ProsThe Benefits are good,the people I worked with are very professional.Management is very responsive to needs.

ConsSometimes the hours were challenging. Sometimes had to work split shifts.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep focus on Safety

We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Pepsico is awesome!

I have been working at PepsiCo

ProsGreat pension plan! Great benefits! Great people! I love what I do! I wouldn't trade it for the world! Go pepsico! Go pepsico!

ConsLong hours! Disgruntled and discouraging managers of the accounts and sometimes your own managers! My managers are awesome by the way!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing a great job! Superb management with superb employees equals great success!

Awesome

I have been working at PepsiCo

ProsGood pay, good people, fun

ConsSometimes too big, hard to impact

I had a fantastic time and learned so much. They gave me a lot of responsibility for me to build my skills.

Manufacturing Resource (Current Employee)
Modesto, CA

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than a year

ProsGreat opportunities and culture. they have a great focus on training and building leadership qualities.

Consnot much to say, but there is a lot expected of you when you work here. lots of responsibilities so if you aren't ready for that look somewhere else.

Great

I have been working at PepsiCo

Pros- Competitive Benefits and Compensation packages
- Great training and development programs
- Opportunities
- Culture of Hardwork and constantly striving to beat out the competition

Cons- Work life balance

It is a fast/tough industry to stay competitive in. It demands early mornings as well as long hours. However you have the opportunity to create measurable results that you can be proud of

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to motivate employees

Very professional

Supply Chain Resource (Current Employee)
Wooster, OH

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for less than a year

ProsThis company has great opportunities.

ConsI can't find anything wrong with this company.

Great company

Bulk Account Representative (Current Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 3 years

ProsWell balanced beliefs in hard work and family time. Excellent benefits and great people to work with. Most of the management and your coworkers become family. They are always genuinely concerned about your life.

Consthere are not many cons to working for PepsiCo. Just long hours at times, mostly due to holidays.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you are doing. This has been one of my favorite employers. I know at times the restructuring of companies hurts. But you have tried to have as little impact on families as possible.

Incredible opportunity for career growth

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
Purchase, NY

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time for more than 5 years

ProsWith constant flexing markets and PepsiCo maintaining modern applications to "Run the Show" there was always room to learn just one more thing creating a sense of versatility. In the Administrative role, in order to function you would have to wear many hats and maintain flexibility for success. Very competitive environment. Skills learned and achievements prepare one for any environment.

ConsManagement specific... lack of ability to adhere to core values. The work existed however management failure to acknowledge efforts, stick to work life balance rule. Almost as if "your good at what you do, stay right there", "You are a loyal employee, you are stuck"

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you have a stellar employee. Don't push them out the door based on specific current moments, with lack of consideration towards what was actually done over the years. Serious lack of ability to retain talent with lack of acknowledgement. Not good.

Worked for PepsiCo? Contribute to the Community!

PepsiCo Videos

PepsiCo – Why Work for Us?

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PepsiCo reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for PepsiCo CEO Indra K. Nooyi. All 1,481 reviews posted anonymously by PepsiCo employees.