PepsiCo

PepsiCo Reviews in Saint Louis, MO

2.5

PepsiCo Chairman and CEO Indra K. Nooyi
Indra K. Nooyi

Pros
  • Work life balance at Pepsico is the one shining facet that it holds (in 111 reviews)

• PepsiCo offers great pay and benefits and is truly a fun place to work (in 52 reviews)

Cons
  • You have to be focused on your own work life balance because there's so much to do (in 259 reviews)

• long hours hard physical work, stressful at times to complete all requried (in 174 reviews)

More Highlights

5 Employee Reviews Back to all Reviews

I would recommend PepsiCo

Former Employee - Business Control Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Business Control Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Exposure to a company that has a great reputation. Good community involvement.

Cons

It is difficult to move up into managment.

Great and miserable-all depends on your manager

Current Employee - Warehouse Worker in Saint Louis, MO
    Current Employee - Warehouse Worker in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at PepsiCo full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Great products-HAD great manager then they found a paperwork error to fire him, and after he was fired they changed how the paperwork was being done to cover their behinds.

Cons

Suck ups promoted over managers who care about their people and don't drink the coporate kool aid.

Get rid of the "yes" managers and retain the mangers who care about the company and the employees and aren't afraid to give feedback that may be negative, though is the truth. In St. Louis we lost our warehouse manager of over 10 years who cared about us and we were productive and safe and worked as a team for the most part. He gets railroaded out because they want to promote a suck up who thinks he is the greatest thing since Cheetos. He was only cocerned about himself and his career. We had it great with previous manger and then for 3 years it was a living hell. He was moved to another role, not sure it was a promotion, hopefully not. We are hoping our new manager we be like the one we lost a few years ago.

It is a great company to work for, but the culture is changing to a more stressful environment.

Former Employee - Business Process Analyst in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Business Process Analyst in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company culture encourages an opportunity to give back to the community. There is a flexible environment that allows the ability to balance work and home.

Cons

There is more tention regarding the possibility of lay offs.

Continue to encourage diversity.

Fast Track Company with a Big Picture Vision

Former Employee - National Account Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - National Account Sales Manager in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at PepsiCo full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Iconic brands that brings instant credibility with retail customers. Company is always looking for ways to stay on the cutting edge and ahead of the competition both in products, technology, and value added service to their customers.

Cons

They restructure every 2 years so the security level isn't good. PepsiCo Foodservice just bought 80% of the Pepsi bottlers to have more control over distribution but the integration of the bottlers and foodservice division has made this a rough uncertain transition for the employees

Stay grounded with your front line sales employees--they are the true ears to the organization to what is really happening in the field.

Good place to work

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

I worked at PepsiCo

Pros

Good to work for a large branded company

Cons

Can easily get lost in the size of the organization

Don't forget the little guy