Perceptis

Be The First To
Add Photos

Not yet rated.

Trevor Allen

A company that has room for improvement

Escalation Consultant (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsAn unskilled labor job that pays about $10, much better than flipping burgers, perfect for students. People are friendly and always there to help you. Many different departments to work in from sales, cold calls, financial aid or technical support. Flexible scheduling as most departments offer support to clients 24/7.

ConsThe pay reflects the work environment, not extremely professional, but just enough to impress the clients. While there are many departments, they choose which one they feel you are a best fit for, and if you are not a good fit, your fired. Being an unskilled labor force they can afford to let people go left and right as there will always be interested applicants. The thing about 24/7 call centers is that if your not busy, they send you home with VTO ('Volunteered' Time Off).

Advice to Senior ManagementWorkforce Management is mess. It needs to be restructured in order to better represent its services to the employees.

Ahhh its work

Eoc (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsIts a very ease job
    The co-workers are very nice
    Nothing else to really say.

ConsThe customers can be special but not in a good way.
    Non- steady work
    May get released / fired at any time.
    Poor overall pay.
    Failed to give me my raise and heath benefits after being there 3 months.

Great People, great idea for outsourcing.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood people who care about servicing the customer.

ConsSmall organization with typical small business challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you treat your customers and employees the right way things will take care of themselves.

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Great management

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsManagers care about you as a person, not headcount. HR is there for the employees not just the company, and work environment is exciting. Free medical benefits for FT employees, bonus potential and advancement opportunities, accountability for emplkoyee attendance

ConsTraining is spotty, but improving. You will be written up even if you are a minute late. needs more schedule flexibility.

Company should invest in full-time permanent employees.

Help Desk - Tier I (Former Employee) South Phoenix, AZ

ProsInitial training was adequate. Felt job had potential at this time.

ConsNot enough training of help desk tier 1 employees to provide adequate assistance to clients.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend more time training employees to provide better service to clients. Invest in full-time permanent employees instead of seasonal employees.

ESC Helpdesk

ESC Analyst I (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsAfter being there for a while you will feel a little comfortable with the job. The job is so what relax and they understand if your at school so they are very flexible.

ConsCompany provided no training at all to the employees. Lots of movement in management, I had about 5 different managers in the year I was there. Everything I learn from the job was on the go

Advice to Senior ManagementTrain employees better

"Would not recommend this company for anyone."

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsI Can't think of anything right now.

ConsOnly pays $10 per hour. You have to do way to much work for to little pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeeds more pay

Most Intellectual and Satisfying Job I've Had

Financial Aid Consultant (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsGreat environment, no stress, no lies to tell to clients, management works well with you, clean and professional work space, challenging job, extensive training, great co-workers, promotes from within

ConsCompensation could be higher with all the expertise we are required to obtain.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou should instigate a payment increase schedule, along with quality incentives and bonuses

Perceptis is a fantastic place to work!

Sales (Current Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsThe staff is comprised of industry experts from the largest company but the company still has all the benefits of a small organization

ConsIt is still growing but has a lot of changes recently

Eye-opening....the most disorganized, poorly run organization that possibly exists. Period.

Account Manager (Former Employee) Greenville, SC

ProsFlexible with work/life balance...if you held a "higher" position within the company.

ConsNo communication within the organization...even on extremely important issues. No integrity internally, or when considering their clients. The average employee carries the load of at least 3 people. Employees aren't encouraged to share their feedback, and when they do, it's dismissed. Employees are treated very poorly. Company benefits are laughbale.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally listen to your employees. Really listen to your clients. The agents need to be treated better, trained better, and paid better. Period.

Worked for Perceptis? Contribute to the Community!