Perfect Building Mainenance

Add Photos

Larry B. Moshan

Controlled Chaos

New York, NY

ProsVery independent atmosphere most people are left to their own devices. No one micro manages employees. Trys to give an aura of family atomosphere. Most people are easy to get along with, great holiday parties.

ConsAntiquatic atomosphere, limited mobility no growth potential. Nepotism and hiring based on friends of owner no regard to work experience, personality or qualifications for hiring. Force to work with people who would never have a chance in the real world.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart focusing on attracting and retaining REAL TALENT not family members or family of frineds these people are a drain on the business and have no real desire to see the company succeed. They feel entitled and only spreads their discontent.

was a great company before not now

Janitor (Former Employee)

Prosbeing able to drink with the supervisors, Also i use to work her 3 years ago it was much better then the supervisors were much more respectful and knew what they were doing

Consthe supervisors are lost and dont have a clue to whats going on they kept me for 9 months and fired me blamed it on the VP

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the man who runs the opertions hire some new people and hear what the workers have to say, there saying is we dont cut corners we clean the. it should be more like we dont cut corners we cut the hours, also they treat the replacements with no respect

Worked for Perfect Building Mainenance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Perfect Building Mainenance reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Perfect Building Mainenance CEO Larry B. Moshan. All reviews posted anonymously by Perfect Building Mainenance employees.